How's ESO?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 26

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Best MMO I have played in a decade. Over 7 days of played time, and I still haven't seen all the content the game has to offer.

Everyone has different tastes, I recommend trying it out for yourself, you may be surprised by how much you enjoy it, I know I am.
    Angry Joe isn't a very reliable source of information since he changes his mind every other week on if he likes a game or not.

Also you can cancel whenever you want during your 30 days of game time, hating the game is one thing, but lying out right about it is a different issue that needs to be taken care of.

Edit: I also recommend finding a good group of people to play with. I am apart of the Argent Guard, and they have made logging in each day an absolute joy.

http://argent-guard.enjin.com/home

Check us out, we are on the US Mega Server and we play at all hours of the day, and partake in all this game has to offer.

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

ESO (or any P2P game) not having a free trial is an indication for me that the company doesn't fully believe in their product.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Verde View Post
    ESO (or any P2P game) not having a free trial is an indication for me that the company doesn't fully believe in their product.
    cause they know if they give people a free trial they will see how it is and not buy it.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 17

It's a horribly bland game with no feature that other MMOs don't offer for a much cheaper price.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Bawnawgwa View Post
    ESO is hands down the most enjoyable mmo I have played yet. Combat is the funnest I have experienced (TERA was my only other action combat mmo I have played). I am level 23 and having a blast. Yes it is quest based but what freakin mmo is not? I have noticed that the ONRPG community has a strong hate biased towards ESO. I am not quite sure why but you hardly find anyone talking positively about this game on these forums. When I am in game, there are TONS of people playing and barely anyone complains about any aspect of the game. All you hear when you ask for opinions like this is hate on the game because the masses who love it are too busy playing .
    game is quest based but grinding mobs is faster

i played the game for about two weeks, sent in a support ticket and got it refunded.

there's a wolf in my heart

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 238

I can give my 2 cent here ...

ESO was like single player game ... once played can't be bothered to play it again. That is why after all the betas i never touched it again.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Game Journalist Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by Verde View Post
    It actually is really common not to have trial access at the birth of the game, this usually comes half a year later.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 245

Did they ever fix the hit boxes, because during the Betas they were quite small?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Taxidermy View Post
    I don't think that Internet Explorer can display CSS, only HTML.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.

Pellet Eater Reputation: 39

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    I can give my 2 cent here ...

ESO was like single player game ... once played can't be bothered to play it again. That is why after all the betas i never touched it again.
    But i still play Skyrim even years after its release and having played it through several times, plus i'm about to play through diablo 3 again for the fourth time :o

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast