How's ESO?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

Quote Originally Posted by Cy-Kill View Post
    Did they ever fix the hit boxes, because during the Betas they were quite small?
    Not too sure, but I still find it difficult from time to time to hit the very mob standing right in front of me.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

A Shrubbery Reputation: 141

Quote Originally Posted by Dave!Yognaught View Post
    But i still play Skyrim even years after its release and having played it through several times, plus i'm about to play through diablo 3 again for the fourth time :o
    That's because Skyrim is a modder paradise.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    That's because Skyrim is a modder paradise.
    i still play fallout new vegas! games like ES and Fallout use mods to really lengthen their lifespan so i totally agree with you!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 245

Quote Originally Posted by ASNZern View Post
    Not too sure, but I still find it difficult from time to time to hit the very mob standing right in front of me.
    They need to fix that, it's the main reason why I stopped playing during the Betas, and it seems they still have not fixed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Taxidermy View Post
    I don't think that Internet Explorer can display CSS, only HTML.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    cause they know if they give people a free trial they will see how it is and not buy it.
    Trying pretty hard to dislike it eh?

Most new P2P, or B2P games don't offer a trial at launch. The last couple of beta events had plenty of beta keys available to try the game out with anyways.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

There are so many quests... Gahhhh. So many boring quests. Combat does get more fun past level 15, IMO. And it's more fun to just farm mobs than to run around doing quests.
    But worst thing is the lack of proper auction house.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Xraxis View Post
    Trying pretty hard to dislike it eh?

Most new P2P, or B2P games don't offer a trial at launch. The last couple of beta events had plenty of beta keys available to try the game out with anyways.
    don't have to try hard when they make it so damn easy.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    don't have to try hard when they make it so damn easy.
    lol okay. So out of the many things you claim to dislike about the game you settle on "Doesn't have a free trial at launch". If you are going to complain about a game at least have a legitimate complaint.

In the 7 days play time I have I could write pages and pages of hilarious and awesome moments that I have had with my guild, things that I haven't done or experienced in MMOs since the days of when i played EQ, UO, and DAoC.

There are bugs and issues, but so has every MMO I have played, and every game for that matter, if you can't handle the bugs, then wait a few months for them all to be ironed out.

I didn't like the game at the start of beta, and since release I am glad I have purchased it, well worth the money spent.

lol okay. So out of the many things you claim to dislike about the game you settle on "Doesn't have a free trial at launch". If you are going to complain about a game at least have a legitimate complaint.

In the 7 days play time I have I could write pages and pages of hilarious and awesome moments that I have had with my guild, things that I haven't done or experienced in MMOs since the days of when i played EQ, UO, and DAoC.

There are bugs and issues, but so has every MMO I have played, and every game for that matter, if you can't handle the bugs, then wait a few months for them all to be ironed out.

I didn't like the game at the start of beta, and since release I am glad I have purchased it, well worth the money spent.
    wait wait wait u think i care if there is a free trial for this "mmo?" hahaha you jest, surely? when this game goes F2P or B2P even then i wouldn't waste my time. don't waste your breath cause really i am out of shits to give. ^_^
    Last edited by sinfullfears; 04-25-2014 at 06:52 AM.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15

You can make ANY game fun with a group of people, take a step back from your community fun and analyze the game as it is.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast