Banned by Webzen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Default Banned by Webzen

Truly just one of the most bizarre moments in my gaming life. Everything I've done, all the relationships I've built within C9 (including the brazilians) and all my C9 youtube videos and forum suggestions/ideas are worthless. I apologize for the awful stuttering, but I needed to find peace somehow and so I just recorded it and uploaded. No editing or nothing, I'm speechless

Thanks for letting me use this section as an outlet. Hopefully I can find another game just as fast paced as C9, or maybe it's time to just let go.
    Last edited by OTN; 04-23-2014 at 09:12 PM.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Sorry, but that's what you get for dealing with the Webzen of today. The Webzen of today is a dirty scum company that doesn't care about its players in any way. I had my WCoins stolen from me numerous times, and I ticketed them and all they said was that they can't do anything, and it took them months to even get back to me.. This is the Webzen of today.

I'm not alone either. Tons of people have been hacked or had WCoins stolen from them, and not only did we never open ourselves up to any vulnerabilities, but Webzen seemed to side with them. Tons of people are losing hard earned items or WCoins and Webzen is just basking in the glow of all the controversy acting like nothing happened.

They are by far the most ignorant, rudest game company to date now, and its sad to think about how they used to be good like when C9 first launched. It's absolutely despicable.

I'm sorry you lost all your hard earned work, but now you can move on and finally realize just how bad Webzen really is. We need a good game company to come along and release some very good games. None of them are that great, but NCSoft is -decent to mediocre-. Maybe Trion's Archeage will be a success since Trion is pretty good?
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Kel Thuzad Alliance)

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

Yea rappelz aint doing good as well. The pve server is dead barely any one there. And they dont seem to be listening to the players. hell not even one gm in game. last time i was online there was a few players causeing trouble in game i came back a week later and they was still there doing the same thing. a shame i really enjoyed the game
    Im not crazy you are crazy! Any ways you show me love i will show you love. Cant we just get along and some peace for once

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Webzen is a horrific company, they don't care about the players, SUN online was a great game when ijji had it, when webzen took over BAM!!! Game closed lost all my coins, I'd stay away from this company. I've sent soo many tickets about being hacked, doing illegal (when
    I didn't), all the games I played from Web zen were good, but they as a company don't care about the players.

General Manager Reputation: 353

Yea I wonder what's going on over there. I had a lot of close friends in the Korean office and one day they all left the company. Things went downhill from there and last month the US offices closed down entirely.
    I’d rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 11

they even let Allods Online go which was good thank god even they wont fix my account problem still ..

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

How to get banned:
    1) Win a PvP battle
    2) Say GG
    3) Banned for verbal harassment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSP9YXM6Lqo&t=0m26s
    LOL! Ok that might have gotten you banned.

GM's get self-righteously indignated if you point out any of their mistakes.

How DARE you parody Kim Tae Young on April Fool's!!

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    Yea I wonder what's going on over there. I had a lot of close friends in the Korean office and one day they all left the company. Things went downhill from there and last month the US offices closed down entirely.
    Just wow.

Not from Webzen but once I was banned for botting after listening to music that matched the rhythm of my cooldowns.
    Last edited by Phenoca; 04-24-2014 at 03:52 AM.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Wow that's terrible and sorry for your lose OTN, one day I hope webzen let c9 go and transfer all their player data to a company that actually cares about the player base.

Kinda glad I never touched a webzen/gpotato game for too long or else I would feel pretty pissed off if I ever got banned after putting so much effort into a game.

Anyway move on man and find something new.. Good luck!

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Quote Originally Posted by Technikal View Post
    Wow that's terrible and sorry for your lose OTN, one day I hope webzen let c9 go and transfer all their player data to a company that actually cares about the player base.

Kinda glad I never touched a webzen/gpotato game for too long or else I would feel pretty pissed off if I ever got banned after putting so much effort into a game.

Anyway move on man and find something new.. Good luck!
    Yeah. The sad thing is, its not just us westerns that are stuck with the crappy Webzen as a host. Koreans are also forced to play on Global Webzen server, and that too is a sad fate. I sure hope Webzen KR ends up picking C9 back up in Korean for them, and then that they eventually move hosts for the Global server.
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Kel Thuzad Alliance)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

You should have seen that coming. I don't know about that gm acc abusing and ect. but you should have been banned from the forums at least. All that crying, bm'ing, insulting gm's when they try to actualy do something good. As for Webzen, they really had some stupid moments in the past (my fav was hacked gm forum acc lol), but they are steping their game up with the surveys and feedback of the players. It seems that the mojority of people want webzen to fail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast