Banned by Webzen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Quote Originally Posted by microltu View Post
    You should have seen that coming. I don't know about that gm acc abusing and ect. but you should have been banned from the forums at least. All that crying, bm'ing, insulting gm's when they try to actualy do something good. As for Webzen, they really had some stupid moments in the past (my fav was hacked gm forum acc lol), but they are steping their game up with the surveys and feedback of the players. It seems that the mojority of people want webzen to fail.
    Seriously? That's like how I point out how bad Nexon NA is.. lol. The point of the matter is that Webzen is not really improving. They just seem like they are. Real improvement is in the customer server - no matter what kind of company it is. The customer service for Webzen is still horrible.
    Waiting for:

GTA 5 PC (Pre-Ordered)
    Everquest Next
    [/b]

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Viney1 View Post
    Seriously? That's like how I point out how bad Nexon NA is.. lol. The point of the matter is that Webzen is not really improving. They just seem like they are. Real improvement is in the customer server - no matter what kind of company it is. The customer service for Webzen is still horrible.
    Do you even play c9? Do you know how toxic the general community is? It's like the same level as LoL, maybe worse. Sure there are like ~50 active and nice players that post on forum and etc. but thats about it. Oh and pls tell how you would reply to probably the most popular ticket sent to webzen support "omg i got hacked, lost in pvp 'cuz of laggers, turks, brazillians ect. webzen u suck go die ect.ect"

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

Wait...
    So you act like a total douche on the forums and ingame.. now you are surprised and speechless that they finally banned you. I'm more surprised you lasted this long to be hhonest

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Not my comment, but swr is not innocent.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Quote Originally Posted by microltu View Post
    Do you even play c9? Do you know how toxic the general community is? It's like the same level as LoL, maybe worse. Sure there are like ~50 active and nice players that post on forum and etc. but thats about it. Oh and pls tell how you would reply to probably the most popular ticket sent to webzen support "omg i got hacked, lost in pvp 'cuz of laggers, turks, brazillians ect. webzen u suck go die ect.ect"
    I played C9 Global since day 1 of VVIP, and I first played C9 in July of 2010. I have a video of proof for that. Either way, it doesn't matter. I had numerous situations with them regarding my WCoins being stolen and transferred to some random account, and all they did was make me wait months and then say they couldn't do anything. Their security sucks, and their handling of customer tickets is much much worse. They literally let tons and tons of people get away with theft.
    Waiting for:

GTA 5 PC (Pre-Ordered)
    Everquest Next
    [/b]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

lol, why do i feel a bunch of people signed up on onrpg just to respond to this guy and tell him hes wrong?
    im not sure what to think of this so.. ill stay out of it xD

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12