Returning to Age of Conan

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default Returning to Age of Conan

Hey anyone interested in playing Age of Conan with me? Was a great game when it came out and it is now free and has much more content. I'm currently installing just post on here if you want to join. http://www.ageofconan.com/

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by torkaz View Post
    Hey anyone interested in playing Age of Conan with me? Was a great game when it came out and it is now free and has much more content. I'm currently installing just post on here if you want to join. http://www.ageofconan.com/
    I wish I had time, otherwise I might!

I've always liked the overlaying concept of the game. It is a very cool game indeed.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

Are the f2p restrictions still horrendous? I was initially interested when it went f2p but saw f2p players got jack so passed on it. Like classes were restricted, and f2p players could only advance so far. Then had to p2p to get access to expansion content or something like that. I would be interested if they made f2p more accessible

Game List Master Reputation: 165

I have a level 5 on Crom Acaros but haven't played in awhile although I do have the game installed .

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bawnawgwa View Post
    Are the f2p restrictions still horrendous? I was initially interested when it went f2p but saw f2p players got jack so passed on it. Like classes were restricted, and f2p players could only advance so far. Then had to p2p to get access to expansion content or something like that. I would be interested if they made f2p more accessible
    Looks like there aren't many restrictions till your level 80. By that point I wouldn't mind paying a little.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

This game is dead. A large portion of ppl I knew that still played transferred when eso came out.
    It's sad, the game had so much potential.

Game List Master Reputation: 165

In terms of free to play restrictions the free to play inventory is probably the smallest in a game I have come across. Probably why I haven't played it in awhile.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    This game is dead. A large portion of ppl I knew that still played transferred when eso came out.
    It's sad, the game had so much potential.
    This. I went back a month or two ago to give the game another go. Haven't seen a game that dead since the last time I played Requiem years ago.