Recommend me something that you would join me in? (MMORPG.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 22

Default Recommend me something that you would join me in? (MMORPG.)

I'm getting very tired of rerolling and grinding on Path of Exile. I also haven't mustered the commitment to play GW2 alone again.

I preferably would like to know if anyone would jump on a mmorpg with me. I'm not very picky about it but let's avoid:

1. Path of Exile/Diablo 3 genre games. I've been on those for too damn long.
    2. I can pay subscriptions, I do not have the time to make that subscription feel like it is worth anything though. (Engineering student.)
    3. I am against OLD GENERIC asian formula games, Perfect World, BoI, WoI.
    4. I am not a big fan of games of repetitive instancing, Warframe.. Vindictus ( I actually love this game but I can't stand the instance grind.)

The goal here is to have some more buddies to enjoy a decent game with.

CLARIFICATION: I am an EST player in the USA. If we have a 12 hour differences, it will be pretty hard for us to meet unless it's a weekend lol. I don't encourage having bad sleeping habits unless you are studying for an exam haha.
    Last edited by Sinnoh; 04-28-2014 at 09:28 AM.
    Pride is a wonderful trait.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Sounds like you have the money, but not the time. Just get GW2 and play with other casual players, or don't play anything at all. If anything, as I mentioned, find a Casual MMO.
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Area 52 Horde)

Waiting for:

GTA 5 PC (Pre-Ordered)
    Everquest Next

Quote Originally Posted by Viney1 View Post
    Sounds like you have the money, but not the time. Just get GW2 and play with other casual players, or don't play anything at all. If anything, as I mentioned, find a Casual MMO.
    This is a little exaggerated. The only reason FF14 is not worth playing is because I don't have the time to become a hardcore player that raids with a very dedicated group (because raiding without a dedicated group is pure cancer, the pubs in FF14 are blind last I remember). That takes dedication, which I am spending on my major.

Aside from that, the title is right there in the topic. This is how I find casual players in my timezone, and this is one way we jump on a casual game.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

I play gw2 casually. I do a lot of spvp but plan on doing pve and leveling a new character if you want to play with!

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101

gw2 is group friendly and holds your hand quite a bit.
    Be warned - I am a major player of Regnum Online the mmo. I've been playing it for about 2 years and rarely go without logging in at least once a day. You can also look at good alternatives to Regnum such ase Aion online and Aika Online.

http://i.imgur.com/OR8cPqY.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iuujAXwnufVSO.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibvD03fDh31lre.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibwoHNBFwlmuZF.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ibcdlNG4kU0IyS.gif

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 44

GW2 HECK YEAH
    I'd play that with you for sure
    also RO

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Eh. I'd recommend The Secret World if you'd like a bit of a challenge and a lot of interesting storyline. Not sure how the PVP is, but I bought it a few days ago ($10 only) and am really enjoying it. I love how the game makes you think and find clues and use them to complete missions. There also are no real classes and you can eventually max out all weapons and switch builds as you'd like.
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Area 52 Horde)

Waiting for:

GTA 5 PC (Pre-Ordered)
    Everquest Next

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

I would GW2 also. I bought it about 3 months ago and I'm only level 21. I love the fact that there's so much content and I don't have to worry about any type of subscription fee. I can hop on and play a bit whenever I have some spare time and every single time I play I enjoy it.
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

Quote Originally Posted by -JK- View Post
    I play gw2 casually. I do a lot of spvp but plan on doing pve and leveling a new character if you want to play with!
    Quote Originally Posted by reikken View Post
    GW2 HECK YEAH
    I'd play that with you for sure
    also RO
    I'll take you guys on that offer if you two are really up for it. I am currently on crystal desert. Unohara.2418. I have sent a message to both of you on these forums.

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh View Post
    I'll take you guys on that offer if you two are really up for it. I am currently on crystal desert. Unohara.2418. I have sent a message to both of you on these forums.
    I don't know my ID or I would send it to you. =/ I believe I'm on Crystal Dessert also but I'll double check to make sure. I'm down to play a bit tomorrow if your up for it?
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast