Dragons & Titans HellFire Giveaway

General Manager Reputation: 353

Default Dragons & Titans HellFire Giveaway

Welcome to our special Dragons & Titans HellFire Giveaway event! To enter all you need to do is tell us what your ideal dragon mount would look like/how it would function in this unique MOBA, and you'll be entered for our raffle. Winners will be selected Friday afternoon (PDT), May 2nd, and PMed their unlock code shortly after.

So what are you trying to win? The code unlocks the following:

The Hellfire Dragon, Scourge of the Ashen Plains, a fearsome fighter and support dragon, complete with the Midnight Hellfire and Jade Hellfire skins, and Ulfberht, the Living Flame, an offensive weapon. Also in the pack are the Astaroth's Guard and Hyperion's Command avatars, 10 Epic War Marks and a pack of 10 random tier 1 Runes, and a massive potions pack including 25 of each Damage Increase, Refill Health, Refill Mana and Cooldown Reset potions.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I would have a Nether Dragon. It would be purple and its wings would be translucent purple. In a Moba game it would be a mage and have the ability to use portals and teleport/ blink places

I would have a animus dragon. It would be able to petrify people with its gaze and be able to summon its foes to fight for him once he kills them.

Well,since i've not really played the game i guess i would pick the Hellfire Dragon as i am a support player in many MOBA games because i love helping my teammates and am able to assist my allies in destroying my foes

I am a huge fan of tanking in all of the MOBA genre. So I want my dragon decorated with tons of armor. This armor has to be a combination of plated and chain link but it has to be decorated with medals and symbolic designs of protection and valor. Since tanks are in some way shape and form a support character, I would want my tank to fuction as hybrid between DD, support, and tanking. With huge striking abilities shielding abilities and buffing abilities. My dragon will be awesome.

I want a cool big black dragon with chains over hes body and cool silver armour .............and breath darkness

I think my dragon would be a dragon of darkness and shadows with a dark misty aura around him with steal/unit collision bypassing

My ideal mount would be a Frost Dragon that is a mixture of a White and Cyan color scheme. It would have a cyan three-pronged tail that sparks with electricity at the end. It would also have long spikes along its dorsal. My dragon would have a freezing breath ability and could summon walls of ice to protect itself. It would also have a passive ability at its tail that uses the small sparks of electricity to slow enemies that are pursuing behind it. Also, my dragon's name would be Frostbite.

General Manager Reputation: 353

Sorry for the delay on this. Messaging you all codes shortly!

Ok all sent. Plenty of left overs if you know anyone else who wants one.
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 05-05-2014 at 05:15 PM.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

I like dragon, especially the pterodactyl, which can fly to everywhere. They can attact others at will. It seems that there is no such pet in CO!