Anyone here playing ANYTHING?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 72

I wouldn't follow any onrpgers in a game because it's a trend here to quit a game within a day or a week at most, i've had numerous friends just be left all alone the next day right after joining onrpgers multiple times no offense. don't let the quitters ruin your hype!

Sdgo is a great 3d person shooter that also has meleeing options, robots with homing missles/megabeams aka no probleming hitting people. and also has lockon (right click to lock onto a target) the game has pve content but i play it mostly for the pvp, however i pve for quest rewards so i could earn more robots etc. what kind of game gives you a high tier unit for a quest reward??? this game gives you like 4 or so S ranks, that's really nice.

I play this game because of the fun gameplay and i really liked the gundam animation series, there are many good looking mobile suits, fair ammount of technics to master (isn't really required but if you master them, you could be unstoppable)

I also like the idea of gacha aka rolling a capsule machine for a gundam, collecting 400 or so mobile suits is fun, there are alot of events held in cherry credits sdgo so i hope you try it out some time! :Grin:

here is a gameplay video berserkD has even more interesting videos so check his channel if you like.
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

i play on the worst pc possible so i turn everything off so it looks like this on lowest settings, too bad these were saved in jpg format..

if i turn on all the settings it looks like this

though i was still using lowest settings on my graphic card since it's integrated so this means it wasn't even on the highest settings

http://sd.cherrycredits.com

here is a mirror download link because they block foreign ips from downloading but lets you play it
    http://edge.cdn.starhub.com/sdgo/ful...ntVer0_6_9.zip

the game is far from p2w but you can buy an S rank which is the highest tier with like 15 dollars or so but they don't automaticly win with it and it only takes a few days to build an S rank, i can use the worst C rank and kill most of the S rank users no problem. you also get around 3-4 free S ranks through quests. they also do alot of events so you should keep an eye on it.

here are some screenshots that i saved a while back, this was the older version of sdgo so you could tell the difference in UI

enemy are obviously your kills, support is assist aka bruising your enemy etc. shotdown is the ammount of deaths

i kept killing them without them noticing my low health and ended up surviving the whole match like that rofl

5 guys came after me and got caught in my special and i gotta admit they were pure stupid, i never expected to kill 5 at once so easily xD

at first they make you do missions until your user rank is 2 strips, after that you're allowed to pvp.

you use both keyboard and mouse to play this game. but you could always change the controls but i find that to be too much of a work and i prefer using wasd in this game.

also there are special attacks in this game which is weapon 4 when you use it, if it's a melee special you dash towards your target and you're invincible during the dash, you could use a special to avoid another player's special and melee them as they die wondering why their special failed.
    Last edited by Ryukiri; 04-30-2014 at 07:00 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

atm im playing tales of xilia and valkyria chronicles on the ps3 because lack of mmo's that interest me. im also playing Factorio now and then on the pc which is amazingly fun

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

As the OP and Abhorsen, I also think that current MMORPGs aren't really interesting and also lack social aspects. So just like Abhorsen, I don't play MMORPGs at all at the moment and go for offline games instead.

Game Journalist Reputation: 53

I'm just playing Dota 2 on a daily basis for now. There aren't any new MMOs out there that interest me as they all have stopped to feel 'massive' and immersive. :S

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 15

currently playing uncharted waters online for 2nd time after deleting my 64 adventure char online and still thinking to quit that game due being pirated alot>.>

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Guild wars 2 for the past year and a half.

Reasons:
    - Great graphics
    - Solid character look and customization
    - Huge player base
    - CONSTANT updates
    - pvp balances based of community feedback
    - Only game with s(tructrued)pvp system which allows all players on equal ground, pure skill based team pvp with ranks/tournaments/community that strictly do only so.
    - You can level and achieve pve/wvw things thru spvp
    - Many different builds and roles for each class which can instantly be tried and tested free at any time
    - Huge active world vs world (wvw) in which gaining territory on a neutral map for your server is focus
    - Solid pve where literally running around the world will level you up. Would take too long explaining all the fun aspects of pve
    - extremely fluid movement and combat system
    - End game gear very easily obtained. VERY easily. In fact you work for cosmetics in the game.
    - No current mmo with all these features .

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Been playing some SP games, Mount&Blade PW mod.

Pretty much because of the same reasons as others have.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by -JK- View Post
    Guild wars 2 for the past year and a half.

Reasons:
    - Great graphics
    - Solid character look and customization
    - Huge player base
    - CONSTANT updates
    - pvp balances based of community feedback
    - Only game with s(tructrued)pvp system which allows all players on equal ground, pure skill based team pvp with ranks/tournaments/community that strictly do only so.
    - You can level and achieve pve/wvw things thru spvp
    - Many different builds and roles for each class which can instantly be tried and tested free at any time
    - Huge active world vs world (wvw) in which gaining territory on a neutral map for your server is focus
    - Solid pve where literally running around the world will level you up. Would take too long explaining all the fun aspects of pve
    - extremely fluid movement and combat system
    - End game gear very easily obtained. VERY easily. In fact you work for cosmetics in the game.
    - No current mmo with all these features .

You gotta be kidding me right? Arenanet is completely cluess when it comes to class balance, and no they don't listen to the community feedback. I do like GW2 but there's hardly any content that interests me, you just spam dungeons everyday and you might get a legendary in 5 months. That's it.
    Last edited by cotas; 04-30-2014 at 12:32 PM.

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 94

Playing Marvel Heroes and Smite every once in a while.
    Last edited by MoonStoneX; 04-30-2014 at 01:30 PM.
    PS4 Stole my heart... and my wallet.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 32

Started up Mabinogi recently but for the most part I am usually playing offline games :/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast