Anyone here playing ANYTHING?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by cotas View Post
    You gotta be kidding me right? Arenanet is completely cluess when it comes to class balance, and no they don't listen to the community feedback. I do like GW2 but there's hardly any content that interests me, you just spam dungeons everyday and you might get a legendary in 5 months. That's it.
    i wont lie, i'm bored of the game as well so I'm certainly not posting from a fanboy point of view. But no, I'm not kidding. I'm not a fan of where the meta has shifted to in the game, in fact i complain about it ALL the time, but if you think they don't balance the classes based off of feedback then, no offense but you're just an idiot. Read thru the forums, when the majority of people begin to come together and all agree a certain build from a certain class is overpowered (or underpowered), it had been changed.

Stun lock warrior was locking too much everyone said....nerf to stun sigil and trait movement
    Perma stealth with thieves were too much everyone said....nerf to stealth with reveal debuff and initiative gain in stealth
    Longbow was completely worthless in pvp everyone said...major buffs in damage, speed, and utility to longbow
    DPS gaurd didn't do any dps they said....buff to dps guardian builds, now they hit like trucks
    Dhuumfire was completely OP everyone said....immediate nerf to dhuumfire

Do i really have to go on? Seriously i don't know any game that has a big a pvp or pve community as guildwars where they are constantly making an effort to balance out the classes in pvp. It's on par with moba balancing. Like i said though, i don't agree with some changes nor do i like the current meta, but to say they don't listen to community feedback is completely ludicrous. Have you even SEEN the spvp forum? half the damn threads have dev responses to them. They even have state-of-the-game interviews where they bring in top players with devs to discuss balancing issues. Name me 3 mmos that make kind of effort in terms of balance.

You and i are in different worlds in gw2, i played mainly for the pvp and lived in the mists. We played different games from that standpoint.
    Last edited by -JK-; 04-30-2014 at 03:15 PM.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 76

waiting for swordsman online

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Ever seen a PvP match that takes real skill?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxxkDYBayiM

You have to be smarter than your opponent and kill his mercenaries. How many games allow you to control 8 merc + Main? This game is time consuming though, but once you get the hang of it, you'll want more and more.

atlantica.nexon.net

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 14

been playing WoW, getting mah grind on, lvl 22 warrior, 42 rogue, 86 shaman, 87 dk. just leveling them all.
    When you kill 6 people in Unreal Tournament it's "Monster Kill",
    In Quake3 it's "Excellent", in Counter-Strike it's "Kicked by console"
    www.twitch.tv/desanex

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101

ive been playing Smite + Champions of Regnum.
    Smite is really good for that hard pvp fixd, and Regnum for that epic-open-world-dunno-what-is-going-to-be-happening-out-there feel.

im very interested io try Marvel Heroes and SDGO.
    I even installed Planetside 1, but im not super interested in fps styled scifi shooters.
    Be warned - I am a major player of Regnum Online the mmo. I've been playing it for about 2 years and rarely go without logging in at least once a day. You can also look at good alternatives to Regnum such ase Aion online and Aika Online.

http://i.imgur.com/OR8cPqY.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iuujAXwnufVSO.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibvD03fDh31lre.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibwoHNBFwlmuZF.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ibcdlNG4kU0IyS.gif

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Aura Kingdom for the last 4 months :o

Yeah Aeria sucks but I enjoy the game and it has some nice updates coming out so it's not all bad.

Wife plays it too and some gaming buds.. we have a guild etc so it's been pretty fun so far.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Technikal View Post
    Aura Kingdom for the last 4 months :o

Yeah Aeria sucks but I enjoy the game and it has some nice updates coming out so it's not all bad.

Wife plays it too and some gaming buds.. we have a guild etc so it's been pretty fun so far.
    I tried so hard to get into Aura Kingdom, just wasn't feeling the builds like that, well... for the class I mainly wanted to master.

But I did certainly enjoy grabbing eidolons.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Playing some moba's while waiting for some good mmorpgs.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

D3 expansion since they finally made the game worth playing. Some counter-stirke here and there but mostl D3 for now.

Ultimately waiting for Trials of Ascension
    The true definition of updates: Taking out old bugs and putting in new ones!

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Playing FFXIV currently. It actually has content that encourages group play outside of just dungeons/raids, which is nice. Plus it has a really nice and immersive world (even if the world's variety is somewhat lacking). Outside of that I enjoy GW2 because of its emphasis on exploration, and again it has a decent amount of group play outside of dungeons/raids. I also like the combat in both games, which tends to be a huge selling point to me.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast