Rohan

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Rohan

Anyone here playing Rohan. My friends told me that it is a must try. Any suggestions and feedbacks to the game? I heard a lot of good feedbacks on the forum. )

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

Biggest pay 2 win award goes to..... Rohan!

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Here my feed back about Rohan

the worse part of the game you have to pay to win and worse part of the game is full of Hacker and tons of security crap when dealing with this game and even worse part is removing your firewall*hacker love get into your game account*. The game is a pain in the ass because the game lags a lot even if you have the right recommended system on your PC. My honest opinion that the game not save for any online gamers and the community is very very dead and ghost town. The Company don't really give a dam if your shit been hack or not because the only thing they care about is your credit cards for buying there BS crap. And there support system is terrible if you have encounter with trouble shooting within the game. This is one of those mmo not wort your time. I don't recommend it and heed my warning about that game when I say its not save place for gamers out there
    Last edited by JCGamer; 04-30-2014 at 06:12 PM.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 42

It used to be the BEST f2p mmorpg when it first came out but it is now super pay2win AND full of hackers.

I stopped playing ROHAN... though thats the best mmorp I've played... Now I'm playing Eclipse War online... same makers of ROHAN... it's just like normal mmorpg but with a twist.. They've got character transformation which I find it interesting.

http://eclipsewar.playrohan.com/

ROHAN is the best mmorg that ive played but you'll need money to win so i stopped. Now i playing Eclipse war online