Thank you Jeebus, thank you Gord.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1
    Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853
    Oisterboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Overlook Hotel
    Posts
    25,060
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Thank you Jeebus, thank you Gord.



    I don't know if this is a thing that is already popular that I've somehow missed out on, I don't know if it has been posted before.

    I don't care.

    It's the best thing.

    dealwithit.gif

  2. #2
    Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 299
    postrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    joykill
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    yr video is broken, dogg
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

  3. #3
    Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 299
    postrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    joykill
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    managed to get to it by getting the address from quoting yr message, tho
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

  4. #4
    Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853
    Oisterboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Overlook Hotel
    Posts
    25,060
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Ugh I ****ing hate the way youtube works on this forum. So much.

  5. #5
    The Devil's Advocate. Reputation: 354
    Cingal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Oh, you know, around.
    Posts
    12,428
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Ugh I ****ing hate the way youtube works on this forum. So much.
    Fixed it for you.
    On nights like tonight when no one's around, I turn off the lights, and I float off the ground.

    And I smile like I used to when you were around.

  6. #6
    Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 299
    postrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    joykill
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    awesome video :]
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

  7. #7
    Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853
    Oisterboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Overlook Hotel
    Posts
    25,060
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    And I immediately broke it again right after lmfao. I turned off the "automatically parse links"...still broken on my end.

    JFDKLDSAHFJLSDKHFD

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOCtdw9FG-s

    Sorry I'm so dumb. I didn't think technology was escaping me but apparently I'm old now. I should probably start wearing suspenders and taking a multivitamin and going to the doctor now.

  8. #8
    The Devil's Advocate. Reputation: 354
    Cingal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Oh, you know, around.
    Posts
    12,428
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    And I immediately broke it again right after lmfao. I turned off the "automatically parse links"...still broken on my end.

    JFDKLDSAHFJLSDKHFD

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOCtdw9FG-s

    Sorry I'm so dumb. I didn't think technology was escaping me but apparently I'm old now. I should probably start wearing suspenders and taking a multivitamin and going to the doctor now.
    I think the trick is, the tag is "VIDEO" rather than "YOUTUBE", but, yeah.

    And don't forget the horse-driven rickshaw.
    On nights like tonight when no one's around, I turn off the lights, and I float off the ground.

    And I smile like I used to when you were around.

  9. #9
    The Undead Reputation: 447
    Z0MBiE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    5,212
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    I think the trick is, the tag is "VIDEO" rather than "YOUTUBE", but, yeah.

    And don't forget the horse-driven rickshaw.
    this.

    never had troubles using the video tags unless I try to edit the post lol

  10. #10
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,871
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    This, is impressive.



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •