Latale 4th Job Release

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Doesn't sound like a dead community if it still has that many players available. It'll be worth giving this a shot again since I have nothing else to play at the moment.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 43

Well there is a current event going on for those who lvl a character from 1- 110 i think it is,you get prizes and whatnot,so why not make one...im here going to make a new char for the Lols..

Maplestory 5th Job released(Hyper Skills)
    5th job bishop skill: Super HS
    -Gives the bishop who uses it double exp.
    -Gives all other party members +50% exp.
    -Everytime someone in the party says the word "hs" their exp rate goes down by 25%
    ROFL

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

meh the items them give you for leveling up is pretty cheap stuff so no real reason to level a new char
    Last edited by sinfullfears; 05-04-2014 at 02:15 AM.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    meh the items them give you for leveling up is pretty cheap stuff so no real reason to level a new char
    Those pets can be revived i think,Not too sure,And as far as those holy water boxes come in handy..Because if you are lucky you can get a prime xp/drop/ely HW (easy 45m each) So yea i believe its worth it,not to mention it is very easy to lvl now,Many more people doing spooky 30-60-90 and the new spooky which is 170 i believe.
    Maplestory 5th Job released(Hyper Skills)
    5th job bishop skill: Super HS
    -Gives the bishop who uses it double exp.
    -Gives all other party members +50% exp.
    -Everytime someone in the party says the word "hs" their exp rate goes down by 25%
    ROFL

that stuff is nice for other people but personally i wouldn't level another char just for that stuff. all my chars have pets and toma sets and hair/skin/eyes/coliseum weps/unlimited rings and i have so many peach cans/holy waters/nostrums/puzzles and i have never spent a penny on the game. also once u hit around 80 the grinding is pretty huge.
    Last edited by sinfullfears; 05-04-2014 at 03:59 AM.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    that stuff is nice for other people but personally i wouldn't level another char just for that stuff. all my chars have pets and toma sets and hair/skin/eyes/coliseum weps/unlimited rings and i have so many peach cans/holy waters/nostrums/puzzles and i have never spent a penny on the game. also once u hit around 80 the grinding is pretty huge.
    When you say grinding, you mean grinding only off of mobbing monsters or quest? When do quest stop?

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    When you say grinding, you mean grinding only off of mobbing monsters or quest? When do quest stop?
    mobs/quests and there are some i think like party places where the monsters gave lots of exp but are more difficult so u are supposed to kill with a party. the only one i know of is spooky. not sure if there are dungeon type places as i never did anything like that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123