Just a Thought

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Quote Originally Posted by Bawnawgwa View Post
    Bwahahahaha! FFXIV offering "multiple ways of leveling"... So... is grinding fates more than one option? I only counted it as one...
    FFXIV has a leveling style that caters towards a bunch of different playstyles. Pretty much every playstyle is viable, as a result. FATE grinding may be the most optimal way to level, but what's the point in leveling fast if you're not having fun while doing it?

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    I liked it when quests weren't so freaking obvious and they were optional. Like, you would randomly talk to a NPC and if you chose the right dialog options he would ask for your help, normally you would find about these quests by accident and not by huge question marks on top of their heads. The rewards on these quests would usually be pretty poor too and you ended up doing them just for fun.
    This is a nice way of doing it - really encourages exploring and gives games a bit more depth.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ustenale View Post
    This is a nice way of doing it - really encourages exploring and gives games a bit more depth.
    I think Elder scrolls online did a decent job. You know if an npc has a quest, BUT you don't know where quests are. You have to explore every inch of the map to see if someone has a quest for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12