Freestyle 2 CBT 5/14- Korean basketball MMO coming to America!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 238

i remember playing the original freestyle we used to have a blast with a couple of friends
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    i remember playing the original freestyle we used to have a blast with a couple of friends
    Oh yeah! It's really fun with a couple friends, we have a blast when I'm on skype with my buddies and we play this!

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 16

I played the first game for years, oh the memories. Back when the game was with Sierra Entertainment and box copies were available, then again with GameKiss (but a lot more casually by then). I'll keep an eye out on this one for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecca View Post
    I played the first game for years, oh the memories. Back when the game was with Sierra Entertainment and box copies were available, then again with GameKiss (but a lot more casually by then). I'll keep an eye out on this one for sure.
    The Sierra version was pretty successful! You got a box copy at gamestop? Haha. I have a hunch that this version will do even better!

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68

Quote Originally Posted by ShotFake View Post
    - - - Updated - - -
    Yeah FS2 seems to be smoother, I hope the compoany does well. It's not actually gamekiss anymore. Another company named "Kookee monsters" took over the game about a year ago, they still use the gamekiss logo however.
    Not trying to be a dick dude but don't talk about gamekiss when you're clearly a newer member of the Gk community and clearly don't know whats' going on.

Cookee Monster Was a company that was involved with GK OVER 2 years ago when GK first got aquired. (Ask rare, tang, Kozi, myself, or any other vet about this) and EVERYONE was freaking out about it because we didnt know what the name was or where it came from. We kept discussing it and could find no resolve. We later concluded it was the company that was managing the community and something that was out sourced. The Company GAMEKISS still managed the game itself.

We never really know what Cooke Monsters involvement was but it DEFINITELY wasn't in the production of the game.

Again not being a dick. But be careful what you say if you state it like a fact.
    "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPhail View Post
    Not trying to be a dick dude but don't talk about gamekiss when you're clearly a newer member of the Gk community and clearly don't know whats' going on.

Cookee Monster Was a company that was involved with GK OVER 2 years ago when GK first got aquired. (Ask rare, tang, Kozi, myself, or any other vet about this) and EVERYONE was freaking out about it because we didnt know what the name was or where it came from. We kept discussing it and could find no resolve. We later concluded it was the company that was managing the community and something that was out sourced. The Company GAMEKISS still managed the game itself.

We never really know what Cooke Monsters involvement was but it DEFINITELY wasn't in the production of the game.

Again not being a dick. But be careful what you say if you state it like a fact.
    I'm not a new member lol, I have played this game fpr 5 years. What's your name in FreeStyle? I live literally 2 minutes away from kookee monsters HQ and have had discussion via email on exactly what they do. Just because a few members (I know all the members you have listed btw and none of them are active) didn't know what they were doesn't mean anything. Look at kookee monsters mission statement and throw them an email if you don't believe me.

- - - Updated - - -

I started 5 years ago after gamekiss took over the game. They did not take over 2 years ago. Not trying to be rude, but check your facts before you "try not to be rude" yourself =)

Not when GK aquired the game but when GK over hauled itself.

I'm dotCA, PeterSparks, YesYouDoFail etc.

You're a newer member of the community or you've never contributed to it.

CookeeMonster has been involved for over 2 years now and I can 100% guarentee they are not the direct owners of FSSB or involved in the game development at all.

"Is an online game services company which specializes in promotion culturalization and publishing".
    Last edited by EpicPhail; 05-06-2014 at 03:26 AM.
    "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Not when GK aquired the game but when GK over hauled itself.

I'm dotCA, PeterSparks, YesYouDoFail etc.

You're a newer member of the community or you've never contributed to it.

CookeeMonster has been involved for over 2 years now and I can 100% guarentee they are not the direct owners of FSSB or involved in the game development at all.

"Is an online game services company which specializes in promotion culturalization and publishing".
    Hey Davie lol, this is Char1esSF. I switched over to SG, and took on the name ShotFake.

Rare, kozi and others have literally no idea what they are talking about. Considering I have talked to them in person (There HQ is here in San Leandro, you can check their mailing address, perhaps that serves as proof.

Come back to FreeStyle 2 because Kookee monsters is NOW managing it with new GMs (there are about 3-4 active GMs), which are different from the GK GM's.

Ill be coming back to check it out but I won't be serious. I played today and man IDK lol. It's currently like..Getting a rectum exam. You have to show up half an hour early just to get it done, and the continue to wait around "ecstatically" just to realize you're going to get ass ****ed by some ****tard who thinks he's good at his job.(I hope that analogy works for you)

And Kooker Monster has been involved for a LONG time. The New GM's may be a result of the company realizing it needs to step in when the new forums got launched but they're clearly only there for promotion / monitoring of the game. GK has no clue how to correctly do any of that.

Even then, Kooker Monster is doing an absolute horrible job with their comunity management as per the condition of the forums right now. Im just waiting for another out break of CP tbh.

I can 100% tell you, I was involved in these conversations over two years ago when we all started freaking out about them initially.

Ill be coming back to check it out but I won't be serious. I played today and man IDK lol. It's currently like..Getting a rectum exam. You have to show up half an hour early just to get it done, and the continue to wait around "ecstatically" just to realize you're going to get ass ****ed by some ****tard who thinks he's good at his job.(I hope that analogy works for you)

And Kooker Monster has been involved for a LONG time. The New GM's may be a result of the company realizing it needs to step in when the new forums got launched but they're clearly only there for promotion / monitoring of the game. GK has no clue how to correctly do any of that.

Even then, Kooker Monster is doing an absolute horrible job with their comunity management as per the condition of the forums right now. Im just waiting for another out break of CP tbh.

I can 100% tell you, I was involved in these conversations over two years ago when we all started freaking out about them initially.
    Kookee monsters* has taken over the roles of GMS and such. Considering I have talked to them in person you will not sway me in any way lol. Right now the majority of the population is playing FS2 Taiwan in preparation for FS2 here in North america. The game is expected to gather a larger crowd, making it worth while to play more often. Myself and the community are really excited for the new release as you can see here at www.gamekiss.com. Check out the FS2 forum and you will see yourself. Good to here from you, and hope to see you in the closed beta on May 14th!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast