Freestyle 2 CBT 5/14- Korean basketball MMO coming to America!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #21
    Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68
    EpicPhail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,742
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Bleh no korean Fs2'ers ? Link me some stuff in pm here il dll tai
    "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"


  2. #22
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicPhail View Post
    Bleh no korean Fs2'ers ? Link me some stuff in pm here il dll tai
    There is a couple people that have access to the Korean version but not a lot. Personally I'm waiting for the beta testing in 9 days so that I can fully experience the game lag free. There's a video somewhere out there with steps on how to DL tai, if I come across it I'll link it later.

  3. #23
    Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68
    EpicPhail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,742
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Yeah I only really fk with Kr. I leveled so hard there :S.
    "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"


  4. #24
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicPhail View Post
    Yeah I only really fk with Kr. I leveled so hard there :S.
    Well I'ma mess with the American version=] New video out for those interested.

  5. #25
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    One more week until beta testing! No key required! Just make an account at www.gamekiss.com

  6. #26
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    4 more days! No key required! Just sign up at www.gamekiss.com, download, and play on the 14th.

  7. #27
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 11
    Stan91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I've been playing Freestyle for 6 years are and counting now but in the last few years I've basically stopped playing it mostly because of lag and hackers, at times game just became unplayable.. but I'm really looking forward for FSSB2, I see it as a second chance for GameKiss/Kookee Monsters to do things right.

    We'll see how it goes, all we can do is wait and see, see you on game.

    Note: I just realized this is my first post in 5 years, around the time GK released FSSB haha..

  8. #28
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stan91 View Post
    I've been playing Freestyle for 6 years are and counting now but in the last few years I've basically stopped playing it mostly because of lag and hackers, at times game just became unplayable.. but I'm really looking forward for FSSB2, I see it as a second chance for GameKiss/Kookee Monsters to do things right.

    We'll see how it goes, all we can do is wait and see, see you on game.

    Note: I just realized this is my first post in 5 years, around the time GK released FSSB haha..
    See you in game! I've been through the FS1 struggle but I'm really positive about FS2. Just playing freestyle soccer has given me a lot to look foward too because it runs on the same engine.

  9. #29
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Coming out this Wednesday!

  10. #30
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Beta testing expected to come out some time tonight!

    - - - Updated - - -

    If your interested, join our FreeStyle Street Basketball 2 Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1451015645139332/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •