Freestyle 2 CBT 5/14- Korean basketball MMO coming to America!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Default Freestyle 2 CBT 5/14- Korean basketball MMO coming to America!

The closed beta is started May 14th and if you make an account now at www.gamekiss.com you will be able to participate!
    Freestyle 2 is a perfectly balanced MMO basketball game that every type of gamer will enjoy!

Check out some game play from the beta!

GAME IS LIVE
    Last edited by ShotFake; 05-15-2014 at 07:58 PM.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 22

I've been a long time veteran of it's original title. It's funny though, as soon as I begin playing the foreign version, it finally arrives to gamekiss. Not only the Freestyle2 but also, Freestyle Soccer. Both are fun titles, and with your video regarding the lag, I agree. It's a lot BETTER than the original, I hardly lag playing the foreign version. The game reminds me of an anime I had finally been able to watch "Kuroko no Basuke"(Kuroko's Basketball). Anyways, looking forward to the game and I will certainly be among those who will be purchasing. It's been a long time coming.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Played original FS for several years. Played FS2 a bit(the original and final version). Game plays similar to FS, just seems to be a more modern approach. Plays alo't smoother in terms of shooting, blocking and just general gameplay. Customization and Club features are really enjoyable and has some new twist's then the original. My only worry is the same with the original, Gamekiss dont really know what they are ever doing.

Rock Man Reputation: 31

I remember playing the original for a bit at release, but the lag and hackers killed the game for me. We'll see how this one turns out.
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/daeoc
    Come and stop by sometime, I stream mainly JRPGs, WRPGs, Shooters, Horror, MMOs, and MOBAs. Currently, the focus is on JRPGs with a mixed bag of everything else.

Game List Master Reputation: 165

Finally freestyle football I know lots of people who will be happy about this myself included. Let's hope this is as good as kicks was if not better. I will still hop on HK Kicks every now and then
    Last edited by chaoscauser; 05-01-2014 at 04:10 PM.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll be playing the closed beta and checking out ganeplay. FS2 has seemed to address the lag issue, and I am working with the GMs on creating a more productive community. Subscribe to my youtube channel and I'll keep you guys up to date!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TrayDay View Post
    I've been a long time veteran of it's original title. It's funny though, as soon as I begin playing the foreign version, it finally arrives to gamekiss. Not only the Freestyle2 but also, Freestyle Soccer. Both are fun titles, and with your video regarding the lag, I agree. It's a lot BETTER than the original, I hardly lag playing the foreign version. The game reminds me of an anime I had finally been able to watch "Kuroko no Basuke"(Kuroko's Basketball). Anyways, looking forward to the game and I will certainly be among those who will be purchasing. It's been a long time coming.

Yes! I love kuroku no basket! I am really excited about Freestyle 2, and I hope they address a lot of the problems with fs1!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slicerman View Post
    Played original FS for several years. Played FS2 a bit(the original and final version). Game plays similar to FS, just seems to be a more modern approach. Plays alo't smoother in terms of shooting, blocking and just general gameplay. Customization and Club features are really enjoyable and has some new twist's then the original. My only worry is the same with the original, Gamekiss dont really know what they are ever doing.

Yeah FS2 seems to be smoother, I hope the compoany does well. It's not actually gamekiss anymore. Another company named "Kookee monsters" took over the game about a year ago, they still use the gamekiss logo however.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cripstar View Post
    I remember playing the original for a bit at release, but the lag and hackers killed the game for me. We'll see how this one turns out.
    FS2 is a lot smoother, they did well with coding and such. There are new active GM's that have been really active in banning hackers, they are really on top of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump! Sorry for the bother guys, just want more people to see that Freestyle 2 is coming to North America!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Game hasn't came out yet, but the soccer one has.

Both are very very exciting news especially with the first Freestyle Street Basketball generating some buzz prior to it's recent decline.

Something fresh is always good.

Quote Originally Posted by PoundTheRock View Post
    Game hasn't came out yet, but the soccer one has.

Both are very very exciting news especially with the first Freestyle Street Basketball generating some buzz prior to it's recent decline.

Something fresh is always good.
    Yeah freestyle soccer looks fun as well!

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 14

Good game aslong as gamekiss is not the host. Block the rest of the world too. Got no time to deal with laggy game/laggy host. Specially the filipinos from the original freestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by prettietim View Post
    Good game aslong as gamekiss is not the host. Block the rest of the world too. Got no time to deal with laggy game/laggy host. Specially the filipinos from the original freestyle.
    Another company called Kookee monsters is currently in charge of the operations. Not sure what they are going to do in terms of blocking the world since they have the Russian populations business as well. For FS1 they had separate channels for RUS and USA. FS2 will gather a lot of attention so I'm sure we will have the population to where they will have to give us a dedicated server. I'm sure it will be great!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast