Oh, so that Bad Dudes video I was making

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Default Oh, so that Bad Dudes video I was making

I did that a long time ago lol. But it turned out the NES version was really crappy, the multiplayer was stupid and was SMB style - Player 1 go, then Player 2 go. FFS. But I did the recording of me doing it solo. Also a whole lot more of videos I've been uploading.

I'm awful at these games, but I have all the 1337hax to make them playable...so yeah, here are some examples:

Derp.

Edit: The Man won't let me post more than one video in my post, nor double post. Grr. Somebody reply to this so I can post my Simpsons arcade video :C
    Last edited by Oisterman; 05-02-2014 at 02:03 AM.

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

Got your back bro. Post dat Simpsons vid.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Thanks <3

Simpsons Arcade...really wanted to do a 4 player run of this, but one of my Wiimotes isn't compatible with the emulator and I couldn't figure out how to get Gamecube controllers working :C

Got a bunch more on my channel...mostly beat 'em up/shoot 'em up games with some other randoms thrown in. Working on the Metal Slug series now...finished number 4 recording but my upload speed is AWFUL and it takes forever. Also there isn't a godmode for it so I die like 400 times in each one. Those games are ****in' rough.