Freestyle Football (Beta on 5/8/14)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Freestyle Football (Beta on 5/8/14)

Some of you are familiar with the Freestyle street basketball franchise, but it's launching a soccer game in less than a week. Seeing as it's a new game, i'd figure we'd all want to try it. It has that Korean feel to it as far as characterizations, and it's incredibly popular overseas.

football.gamekiss.com/main.jce

Last edited by PoundTheRock; 05-02-2014 at 03:54 PM.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68

Out of the new series of games launched by GK this will be dominant. There's a mechanical skill ceiling, the lag doesent RUIN the game like it does with FS with overal reaction times needed to be succesful(Kal dives + rebounds) and it's actually a lot more team oriented than you'd think. It'll be really fun and with all the old soccer games dying out it actually might have a market if GK advertises.
    "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

My brother and friends played this game like a religion a couple years ago. Once fifa came out they all, including everyone in korea, moved on to fifa.

Game List Master Reputation: 165

The download is out now

Beta is going to start any moment now.

Great day for mmo sports fans.

Enjoy everyone.

Game List Master Reputation: 165

So annoyed that it isn't working on Windows XP like it's supposed to...

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by chaoscauser View Post
    So annoyed that it isn't working on Windows XP like it's supposed to...
    So far im having fun but the annoying thing is crashes ^^

mmmm don't get me wrong Freestyle Football is a great game but it doesnt really capture the intensity of football knor the fluidity if you want a fast paced football game like freestyle football without the robot like movements check out united football, the game is seriously under populated due to lack of advertisement,

United Football is a free, fun to play casual multiplayer 5-a-side online football game. (www.playdat.com)
    Immerse yourself in competition against real players!
    Play with and against other online players with a unique and dynamic 3rd person viewpoint! Train against bots and take the skills you learn to the field against real players.
    Create and manage your own team and recruit other online players, or be scouted and signed up as a star player for another team!
    Earn UF$'s by playing in team games with your friends and use your winnings to unlock skills, moves, and other cool stuff.
    United Football allows players to play in teams consisting entirely of other online human players and boasts a unique control system and viewpoint that puts the gamer right in the action. You feel like you’re right there; on the pitch; in the thick of it. The game is easy to play, but hard to master. There is plenty for the new players to do and lots for the older players to perfect! Regular updates keep the game fresh, increasing the reasons to keep coming back for more!
    Download the game completely FREEE at www.playdat.com

- - - Updated - - -

lol ikr but hey check out united football its a great game www.playdat.com

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me about it everyones so mainstream, people don't take time to appreciate quality games a game thats really good but like seriously under populated is united football www.playdat.com

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz009fWwXB4