Trading Card and Real Time Strategic Stuff!

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Default Trading Card and Real Time Strategic Stuff!

Sup` guys!

Id like to have a list of the most anticipated F2P TCG and RTS games! Cuz im maybe going to try one

Thanks in advance,
    IGN: Pandalexx
    Games: Various
    Story Of My Life: Sh!t happens

"Live Today Like You Die Tomorrow, "

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Damash View Post
    Sup` guys!

Id like to have a list of the most anticipated F2P TCG and RTS games! Cuz im maybe going to try one

Thanks in advance,
    Only upcoming tcg I know of is Hex
    http://hextcg.com/

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Hearthstone and Starcraft 2 are already released... I'm planning on buying Majesty 2 or Age of Wonders 3 for the nostalgia. Age of Empires Online is an RTS... Battle for Wesnoth is free. Idk. What kind of graphics do you like and what cardgames have you played previously? There's too many options to list without specific preferences.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 86

Here are the top three online card games that i found interesting.

Rise of Mythos is a card game with single campaigns, has a few strategies, pvp is alot of fun and there are party dungeons which is very challenging, i really love the character designs too. gameplay is pretty much wait till your card timer gets to 0 so you could put them on the field and have them reach the enemy player and drop them to 0 hp. there are also creatures that have vigilance which means they can attack behind them, you need them to defend against rush decks, also flying creatures fly over ground creatures (to counter this you need human wall card which you can't fly over "wierd logic but whatever")

http://www.kongregate.com/games/GameFuse/rise-of-mythos

Heroes of the Realm - this one is kind of automated, you can still pretty much use your own combination to get higher attack rating and such, there is a few pvp content that is unlocked midgame and it gets fun as you understand how the game works at first i was upset at first when i saw the automated combat but the illustrations, upgrading buildings kept me playing long enough!
    server 2 is better because its linked with kongregate or you can play from kongregate if you want, hotr in kongregate didnt work for me.

http://hotr.ogplanet.com/en/main.og

Kingdoms CCG - this card game is like the usual card games where you fight with cards instead of summoning cute dolls xD once you summon a creature with your mana you need to wait a turn before you can attack with it, you can only attack them directly if there are no monsters blocking the lane though there are flying creatures that can attack through normal creatures to damage them directly, graphics
    may not look appealing at first but once you understand how the gameplay works, it's worth it! i really like the queue system for pvp.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/AnticEnt/kingdoms-ccg

in Heroes of the Realm, Kingdoms CCG, Rise of Mythos, you have an option to create multiple accounts to try getting better cards as it's luck based, i made like 8 accounts and half of them got rate cards the other half didn't even have.

other tcg games suck no offense
    Last edited by Ryukiri; 05-05-2014 at 03:13 AM.

42 Reputation: 10

Hearthstone or wait for Hex but not sure how F2P Hex will be.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 86

Hearthstone wasn't my cup of tea, kind of sad that browser ccgs were a million times better than this 930mb game..

didn't like fixed genders, unappealing cards, graphics

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 167

You might want to try Infinity Wars. Its a good strategy card game and quick to learn.

If you want something like miniature strategy Pox Nora is still going strong and very fun.