I got 30 days to find a great F2P multiplayer game...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168
    Songz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,844
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Stop being a pussy, and learn how to play MOBAs. There is a reason why millions on millions of people are addicted to them. You just have to put in the time first to enjoy them, then you'll become addicted once you learn.

    I personally recommend Dawngate. But they're all good. Learn it, and you'll be set for much longer than a month.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

    Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

    You can join my Minitroopers army!


    Don't you dare quote me!

    Don't you dare Rep me neither!

    I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

  2. #12
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    789
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    People are addicted to MOBA's because they are fools who don't know that real games actually exist. If they did, they would put the MOBA's down :P

  3. #13
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,864
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songz View Post
    Stop being a pussy, and learn how to play MOBAs. There is a reason why millions on millions of people are addicted to them. You just have to put in the time first to enjoy them, then you'll become addicted once you learn.

    I personally recommend Dawngate. But they're all good. Learn it, and you'll be set for much longer than a month.
    Why should I waste my valuable time in which I seek ways to relax and not stress myself out even more to learn a game which takes months upon months to really start enjoying. Who knows I will even enjoy it if I get a decent grasp of it?

    MMORPG lets me relax and enjoy the content from the get go without needing an insane amount of knowledge about the game.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 05-07-2014 at 05:25 AM.


  4. #14
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    face of mankind is an amazing cyberpunk sandbox game!
    very similar to eve, but on the ground.
    faceofmankind.com

  5. #15
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23
    Geffreyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,081
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songz View Post
    Stop being a pussy, and learn how to play MOBAs. There is a reason why millions on millions of people are addicted to them. You just have to put in the time first to enjoy them, then you'll become addicted once you learn.

    I personally recommend Dawngate. But they're all good. Learn it, and you'll be set for much longer than a month.
    I play Smite, but I'm burnt out because I play it too much. Nothing wrong with taking a short hiatus to kill some mmorpg noobs. I haven't gone cold turkey on Smite though. I gotta say, I missed owning these keyboard turners and hotkey clickers. Although even in an mmorpg you will find the occasional good player, but they are few and far between. For instance I can count the good players lvling in the 55-59 bracket in one hand, Sirigel plays an amazing Paragon. Eragon is an great healer. Neoplanetz is a very good Phyromancer. Ellisia is a great Marksman. Granted none of them are as good as me , so I usually can still carry the team if there are one or two of them in the opposing team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawnawgwa View Post
    People are addicted to MOBA's because they are fools who don't know that real games actually exist. If they did, they would put the MOBA's down :P
    Continue killing your AI mobs so that you can get gear to kill more AI mobs, maybe in your imagination it actually shows something.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    MMORPG lets me relax and enjoy the content from the get go without needing an insane amount of knowledge about the game.
    You must be the guy looking up all the popular builds instead of theorycrafting yourself.
    Last edited by Geffreyy; 05-07-2014 at 09:11 AM.

  6. #16
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 14
    HawttCaKey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Trololololo~
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    I play Smite, but I'm burnt out because I play it too much. Nothing wrong with taking a short hiatus to kill some mmorpg noobs. I haven't gone cold turkey on Smite though. I gotta say, I missed owning these keyboard turners and hotkey clickers. Although even in an mmorpg you will find the occasional good player, but they are few and far between. For instance I can count the good players lvling in the 55-59 bracket in one hand, Sirigel plays an amazing Paragon. Eragon is an great healer. Neoplanetz is a very good Phyromancer. Ellisia is a great Marksman. Granted none of them are as good as me , so I usually can still carry the team if there are one or two of them in the opposing team.

    Continue killing your AI mobs so that you can get gear to kill more AI mobs, maybe in your imagination it actually shows something.

    You must be the guy looking up all the popular builds instead of theorycrafting yourself.
    You like Mobas, he likes MMORPGS. you say playing against AI makes no sense, wtf is wrong with you ?
    Currently Playing: 'Team Fortress 2'

  7. #17
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    TERA.

    /10chars

  8. #18
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,864
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    You must be the guy looking up all the popular builds instead of theorycrafting yourself.
    wow, you must be a fun person to be around with


  9. #19
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    789
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post

    Continue killing your AI mobs so that you can get gear to kill more AI mobs, maybe in your imagination it actually shows something.
    You are foolish. MOBA's are incredibly awful boring to me. Plus pvp in mmorpg's is the same as MOBA's... Pretty much at least except in mmos your character has TONS more customization and skills to use to make the fights more interesting. There is literally nothing exciting at all in MOBA's.

    Sorry, I should point out this is my OPINION. It will not change. I love mmo's and couldn't waste time/money on MOBA's. I need to build my character, take him out in a sprawling open world. Get a large collection of skills in which to use, pick and choose the coolest gear I can find. Not play a preset template.
    Last edited by Bawnawgwa; 05-07-2014 at 02:55 PM.

  10. #20
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 10
    samelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    MOBA's are the offenders of gaming in my opinion. Everyone is just a copy past of the last one with new skins. Also let us not forget the genre started as a mod for warcraft 3. It's not for people that enjoy pve or raiding I'm not even sure what you get out of one in the long run..and yes I've actually tried them lol and dota 2 I couldn't stand them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •