Gw2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

you will enjoy the trip to 80 for sure

for alts on the other hand... depends on how much you like grinding and pvp

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

Sidenote: GW2 is 50% off till the 11th May.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

When I played GW2, it was pretty fun but it got stale quickly. I'm sure there is much more content out now since it's been out longer than a year. But when I first started playing it, it was really fun. I'm sure there is still a solid community there but not as big as an MMO like WoW or FFXIV.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

i've been playing for aw hile and am currently leveling up a new character with a buddy. Anyone is welcome to group up with us we play with voice coms if you want as well

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 24

Quote Originally Posted by BenTheMan667 View Post
    What is holy trinity?
    hahah this guy be trolling.. is he like blizzard undercover? i like diablo yeah.. but what is holy trinity.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    When I played GW2, it was pretty fun but it got stale quickly. I'm sure there is much more content out now since it's been out longer than a year. But when I first started playing it, it was really fun. I'm sure there is still a solid community there but not as big as an MMO like WoW or FFXIV.
    Does anyone else feel this way? I heard a few people say that it gets "Stale" pretty quickly as well so I want to hear any other comments before I purchase the Deluxe Edition today - maybe purchase I should say.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

Yeah it's pretty stale. The game is the same game now as it was when it was first released. All new contents are temporary and not permanent. On the road to 80, it's just running to different zones trying to complete the same thing over and over. Kill x, gather x, use x on this. However, there is no NPC to accept and submit quest. This essentially makes it the same as quests in other games, just in disguise. The game is essentially single player mode because literally everything can be done alone with the exception of dungeons. On your journey to 80, be prepared to see absolutely no one because every map is empty. I don't know how much the new megaserver will help but I doubt it because everyone is either A] level 80 and they don't bother with those maps or B] every new character is on the champ train for maximum exp on the 1st zone of one specific map.

That's my opinion of the game.
    Last edited by M1nGs3N4yuk1; 05-05-2014 at 05:14 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

In the end whole game gets to the point where you farm to make legendary or you just do wvwvw or pvp.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Awesome feedback - definitely not purchasing now lol. I have about $100 to spend so do you guys have any additional suggestions? Was thinking about the Archeage founders pack but I didn't like it that much when I tried it last time. Any suggestions would be awesome!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Quote Originally Posted by BenTheMan667 View Post
    Awesome feedback - definitely not purchasing now lol. I have about $100 to spend so do you guys have any additional suggestions? Was thinking about the Archeage founders pack but I didn't like it that much when I tried it last time. Any suggestions would be awesome!
    there is practically nothing worth buying now ... i am playing final fantasy realm reborn myself for quite a while but wont say buy that now...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast