Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Age of Wushu - Tempest of Strife + New Server

Game Journalist Reputation: 484

Quote Originally Posted by xchampx13 View Post
    It actually doesn't specify the character when you put in the code, just server.
    Yes, but you can only have one character per server per account, so when you redeem the code it is sent only to the specific server-character. I don't think you can get the pack again without a) redeeming the code again (which probably wont work) or b)applying a new code to your account, which may also not work due to the one-per-account limit for most of the packs.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Apoca, Whats up man Im pretty sure we were in Wakfu together....anyways im on SilverViper have been for a few days now. Love the engine and style of game. Hit me up in game IGN: Vaaron

Quote Originally Posted by vaaron View Post
    Apoca, Whats up man Im pretty sure we were in Wakfu together....anyways im on SilverViper have been for a few days now. Love the engine and style of game. Hit me up in game IGN: Vaaron
    Hey. Sorry, didn't notice this post until now. Apoca in-game. Will try to contact you.

Edit: Also, thinking about re-making Amitabha in Silver Viper, but not sure if I should. The only downside to doing so is that it wont be the big mass guild that it was before. It would be small and would be mostly a group of close-knit friends who like to help each other out a lot and run instances together.
    Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 05-18-2014 at 05:42 AM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]

Super Moderator Reputation: 208

Oh snap, I got dragged into Wushu (again). Maybe I can actually get somewhere in the game this time. If you have a guild up and running could I join in? Which school would be good to start with, or should I go with a Vagrant and play around in the factions before joining a school?

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    Oh snap, I got dragged into Wushu (again). Maybe I can actually get somewhere in the game this time. If you have a guild up and running could I join in? Which school would be good to start with, or should I go with a Vagrant and play around in the factions before joining a school?
    Vagrants is generally suggested to those who have experience with the game, however it's definitely possible to have fun as one. I am playing as a Vagrant in the Shem Family Golden Needle faction, and have been having a blast. On the flip side, other people have done nothing but ***** and complain about it being to difficult.

As for guilds, I am in the guild called Light at the moment.
    -Cingal

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29

Does anyone know what you need to graduate from faction? The website says tier 6 identity however I can only see 2 tiers for Xu manor, and I get the feeling getting to tier 6 (if it exists for xu) is gonna take aaaages

Quote Originally Posted by SonicCebalo View Post
    Does anyone know what you need to graduate from faction? The website says tier 6 identity however I can only see 2 tiers for Xu manor, and I get the feeling getting to tier 6 (if it exists for xu) is gonna take aaaages
    From what I understand, it's the sixth rank in the faction that you must attain. Which is roughly a month of game time, maybe a bit more, at a minimum.
    -Cingal

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    From what I understand, it's the sixth rank in the faction that you must attain. Which is roughly a month of game time, maybe a bit more, at a minimum.
    Man that kinda sucks, I really don't wanna spend time getting to faction level 54 lol

I re-made Amitabha on Silver Viper. Going to keep it smallish and close-knit this time around.
    -Cingal

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 15

figured i should post my info I'm cinna of shinigami formerly a member of DARK on SV
    Steam: Avontaeh
    Playing - GW2, Minecraft, Fire Fall, PSO2, DBO

My main character is over in blue dragon, but I've been thinking of maybe making a Begger on Silver Viper or something.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Im also on blue dragon although im thinking about quitting due to people buying silver and rising to the top in rootless buy using the auto complete quest feature for the buggy dailies thats all the top 5 rootless have been doing ....and none of the stuff i have will sell :/ i really wish a bigger company would buy out snail games tbh

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 75

I hate this quest that forces you to find 2 other guys to do the 3 man array...

What's the most populated TP spot on silver viper?
    Last edited by Ricardo0110; 05-28-2014 at 09:15 AM.

Realized today that I'm kind of getting overwhelmed with skills that I need to cultivate QQ

I've got my Shen Golden Needle internal I need to cultivate - it's currently my main inner.

Then I have my tang internal to cultivate so I can unlock that meridian and level it up further. Same with the Royal Guard Internal.There's also my second Vagrant internal, also for the meridian.There's more I need to learn, in terms of internals, but those are the two I've bothered with so far.

Then there's my skills sets. I need to level up my Shen skills, as it's my main set at the moment. Both for PVP and Instance-running. That great ranged damage and healing ability is important.

I've also got the second Vagrant skill set, which is supposedly quite good for PVP, which makes me want to level it. And I got the Drunken Master set from the event, which seems quite nice and is fun to fight with.

All that, combined with Snails current rate of content release on the new server, means I've got a shitton of stuff to level with not enough time :P If I focus on leveling my other inners, I'll end up being left in the dust in my overall power, due to my main internal skill being low. If I don't level up my other inners, my meridians will be lacking. If I don't level up my skillsets, they wont be powerful enough to damage to others. It's a catch-22.
    -Cingal

The lag didnt seem so bad from europe... Till i started dueling people..

300+ms all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo0110 View Post
    The lag didnt seem so bad from europe... Till i started dueling people..

300+ms all the way
    Half the people that live in NA get 300 ms too

Snail servers suck for some reason.
    -Cingal

Ohh... LOL

Well that sucks..

I kinda regret going for Vagrant.. seems like everyone is one..

Ohh... LOL

Well that sucks..

I kinda regret going for Vagrant.. seems like everyone is one..
    Yeah, just about everyone went Vagrant it feels like. Although, now that the server is getting older I'm noticing more and more people joining schools. In the first few days of the server, literally every TV group I went in consisted of Xu and Shen Family members. It was actually a rare treat to come across someone who was in a school. Now it's quite the opposite. Seems like there's only a small handful of people in my guild that stayed Vagrant.
    -Cingal

Kinda want to join The Royal Guards.. but i just cant stand the chain skill set..

Choices..

How's wanderers valley/Blissfull valley? (w/e it's called these days..)

Kinda want to join The Royal Guards.. but i just cant stand the chain skill set..

Choices..

How's wanderers valley/Blissfull valley? (w/e it's called these days..)
    I feel the same about Royal Guard. If I ever start on a new server again, I'm going to make an RG. Or a Wudang. One of the two.
    -Cingal

well i can still join royal guards or some other school if i want to right? Since i didnt choose a school
    Last edited by Ricardo0110; 05-29-2014 at 12:44 PM.

well i can still join royal guards or some other school if i want to right? Since i didnt choose a school
    Yes, you should be able to.
    -Cingal

Do i keep my vagrant skills or do they dissappear when i join a school?

Do i keep my vagrant skills or do they dissappear when i join a school?
    That I'm not sure of.
    -Cingal

You keep your skills as a vagrant if you join a school/faction, and can still level them/their internals up. Since being a vagrant isn't technically a school, the martial arts and inners you learn as one counts as universal. The only martial arts you'd lose are your school's if you betray them.