Age of Wushu - Tempest of Strife + New Server

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Game Journalist Reputation: 394

Silver Viper is now available as well as the expansion update. Seems like the updating will take 5-8 minutes. To become a vagrant, you want to choose the Tempest of Strife starting story.

- - - Updated - - -

While I was running around Yanyu Villa, learning professions, an old man ran up behind me and gave me this certificate to join the Golden Needle sect once I reached Realized Potential. Pretty neat. This is on my vagrant character on the Silver Viper server (with VIP).

Should be fun. Normally, in a game, I may just ignore this and continue down my vagrant path. But I feel as if this is a sign on what my true destiny is. I will become a doctor and begin my life work of re-attaching the man-parts of Eunuchs who wish to return to life as a true man.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 28

What are the requirements for school betrayal in non engrish? I meet every pre-requisite that the game lists but it still claims that I don't meet requirements

Quote Originally Posted by neomazoku View Post
    What are the requirements for school betrayal in non engrish? I meet every pre-requisite that the game lists but it still claims that I don't meet requirements
    No idea, unfortunately. May need to ask on the Snail forums.

For those that missed it, OnRPG has a pack giveaway going for Age of Wushu at the moment. Can be claimed on all servers, including the new Silver Viper.

http://www.onrpg.com/giveaways/age-o...pack-giveaway/

Ingame Title: Storm Fighter*1
    Golden Snake Hair Ornament (Drawing)*1
    Dihuang Pill*5
    Traveling Token*5 (Resets teleport timer)
    Hot and Spicy Rectum*10
    Star Blossom Root Pill*20
    Heart-Fortifying Capsule*20
    Large Heaven Undertaking Pill*10
    Steamed Stuffed Bun*20
    Some Silver Pieces 200L (Bound liang)
    Dawan Horse (14 Days) *1
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29

Looks like snail managed to screw things up again from what I read on the forums, with kidnapping no longer giving unbound taels except from 20:00-22:00 CDT and script stealing only having a 10% chance of giving you a script

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by SonicCebalo View Post
    Looks like snail managed to screw things up again from what I read on the forums, with kidnapping no longer giving unbound taels except from 20:00-22:00 CDT and script stealing only having a 10% chance of giving you a script
    From doing a little digging it looks like this was intentional and all versions with this patch have it, apparently there is another patch incoming that will restrict another way to make tael (silver or w/e the currency is) in an effort to cut off all farmable ways for bots to earn currency.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29

From what I read the bots are still active during the tael earning time, what really worries me is how are you supposed to make unbound taels now, when kidnapping was the main source.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 17

As well as cutting off other ways to earn taels excepting buying them right? Bots are ruining everything
    You know what a capped skill f2p mmo is? Absolute garbage.

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed at some of the changes :/ Seems the only way to make money now is to sell stuff, and that can be difficult if you don't invest a decent amount of time into it.
    -Cingal

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 17

You as a free player investing time but other players need to buy silver in order to drive the economy. Snail also has taxes on every sale (if i remember correctly) so the silver does not conserve in the market, it always diminishes. Of course there is a way to bypass this (make an alt for every profession, exchange between alts the items or trade with fellow clansmen) but i think you still need silver to make some high graded items (i think). Over all it's still a good game but too many alts killed the fun for me. Cheers

Edit: Oh yeah and i was playing Age of Wulin which is very limited in content because it was not updated in ages (several updates behind the Wushu one)
    Last edited by cultist; 05-09-2014 at 11:32 AM.
    You know what a capped skill f2p mmo is? Absolute garbage.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I love this game sadly it seems almost impossible to make money and leveling seems ultra slow ... besides that i like it but it looks like i wont get to be the faction i want for a looooooong looooong while since i need expert of self :/

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast