So, I've been MIA.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68

Default So, I've been MIA.

So how is everyone, I see so many new names. I wasn't exactly a notable poster but I've been a little.. Busy the last while.

I'm realizing I have large voids in time that are being taken up by.. Well, less than optimal decision making and I'd like to find something entertaining to do between work, gym and my girlfriend. Gaming is a great solution.

Now the issue.. My Internet is subpar as of right now, and I'd like to play something I can kinda just throw my mouse on the desk for and sit down and use the keyboard if that makes sense. I'm thinking a nice sidescroller. How is maplestory doing right now ? Latale ?

Are there are any alternatives to a side scroller or.. "Keyboard only" game that's entertaining right now ?

Odd request, I know :P.
    "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Report forum for not calling mia.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

I would say ditch the girlfriend and get a better internet connection. On a serious note, check out Marvel Heroes pretty active game and I was playing with 300+ms and didn't really have any problems in solo or group play.

Game Journalist Reputation: 394

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Report forum for not calling mia.
    What is your signature from?
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68

How is dragons nest ATM ? The economy getting better ?
    "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Maple Story is doing really poorly, most servers are dead, tons of hacking, current staff team for it is really lazy and doesn't give a crap. Game is at an all time low.

LaTale just got new jobs, so that could be an option.

No clue how Dragon Nest is doing, but they finally raised their level cap to 70 and I believe Assassins are coming 'soon' (next month or 2). People tell me though it's Nexon America that they have a much better team for DN.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    What is your signature from?
    Search TSM vs Cloud 9 URF on Youtube.

General Manager Reputation: 346

There's a massive update coming shortly to Grand Chase. I'll be getting access shortly and should be live publicly at the end of the month. Elsword is the sidescroller that's kept me entertained on the side for years though.
    Iíd rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 22

Welcome back EpicPhail.

Well LaTale and Dragon nest is your option a bit more active and as Retto said new stuff is coming and has come.