It's Quiet...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11
    Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Overlook Hotel
    Posts
    25,247
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Caribbean cruise? Damn dude. You picked the wrong time of year haha but still so jelly.

  2. #12
    Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55
    Narfi Hungry Willem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Caribbean cruise? Damn dude. You picked the wrong time of year haha but still so jelly.
    Don't know much about times to compare it with, but was great weather and lots of fun. Swam with dolphins and stingrays, and swam off some amazingly beautiful beaches.
    Dolphins were probably my favorite, holding on to their fins and getting pulled, and when two of them pushed me by my feet on a boogie board.


    EntropiaPlanets - Fan Site I am involved with
    Entropia Wiki

  3. #13
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 173
    Phanein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The Chatbox
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narfi Hungry Willem View Post
    Don't know much about times to compare it with, but was great weather and lots of fun. Swam with dolphins and stingrays, and swam off some amazingly beautiful beaches.
    Dolphins were probably my favorite, holding on to their fins and getting pulled, and when two of them pushed me by my feet on a boogie board.


    You look absolutely nothing like I imagined. I definitely wasn't expecting you to have a tail and two floppy fins.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.


  4. #14
    Nick is a wanker. Reputation: 605
    SnOwPrincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Flanders
    Posts
    12,264
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    I definitely wasn't expecting you to have a tail and two floppy fins.


    [My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

  5. #15
    THANKSOBAMA Reputation: 534
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    13,566
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    You look absolutely nothing like I imagined. I definitely wasn't expecting you to have a tail and two floppy fins.
    oh that's narfi?

    dang, I thought that was yr mom


    Reading: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
    Last read: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (A MUST READ), A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5)

    Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

  6. #16
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 173
    Phanein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The Chatbox
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    oh that's narfi?

    dang, I thought that was yr mom
    My mum looks more cold and lifeless being dead and all.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.


  7. #17
    THANKSOBAMA Reputation: 534
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    13,566
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    My mum looks more cold and lifeless being dead and all.
    heyoooooooooo


    Reading: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
    Last read: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (A MUST READ), A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5)

    Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

  8. #18
    Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Overlook Hotel
    Posts
    25,247
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narfi Hungry Willem View Post
    Don't know much about times to compare it with, but was great weather and lots of fun.
    I just meant I'd wanna go in winter time to escape the snow and cold here :P

    That sounds fantastic dude. I like to think I'd enjoy swimming with dolphins, but I'd probably be scared as hell to be honest. I've gots a fear of large things in water near me.

    And also, Hank Hill had a pretty bad experience.

    I'd definitely do it. But I'd be nervous haha. Was it weird being with something that large in the water so close to you?

  9. #19
    Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55
    Narfi Hungry Willem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    I just meant I'd wanna go in winter time to escape the snow and cold here :P

    That sounds fantastic dude. I like to think I'd enjoy swimming with dolphins, but I'd probably be scared as hell to be honest. I've gots a fear of large things in water near me.

    And also, Hank Hill had a pretty bad experience.

    I'd definitely do it. But I'd be nervous haha. Was it weird being with something that large in the water so close to you?
    Ah yeah, I dont mind the cold and snow, its the mud of spring I hate so we timed it around that :P

    I never thought to be nervous or scared, it was pretty fun and exciting at the time and the trainer was basically treating them as pets so that was how our mindset was as well.

    I was the last in line so by my turn they were a little bored with the routine and took a few tries before they would do it right with me, they kept swimming on the wrong side of me or doing the wrong thing. The trainer would have me cross my arms in the water over my chest which was the signal for them to do nothing and return to her, then I would hold my arms in the command position for what they were supposed to do and they would come again, was actually kind of cool they were messing up because I got to spend more time with them, and they would brush against my side swimming by etc....

    EntropiaPlanets - Fan Site I am involved with
    Entropia Wiki

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •