WildStar OPEN BETA! [8th May 2014]

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 229

I still wonder how many bots a engineer could have active at a time. I know you can summon 2 artillery, but you also get a utility bot, which can be summoned 2 times. Does that mean 4 at a time?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 238

loving playing a warrior lvl 10 so far ... want a tanking class seems decent.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    I still wonder how many bots a engineer could have active at a time. I know you can summon 2 artillery, but you also get a utility bot, which can be summoned 2 times. Does that mean 4 at a time?
    I want sadida earth kind class / build :o Pets are for loosers...

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Miiksu View Post
    I want sadida earth kind class / build :o Pets are for loosers...
    Wrong game.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 14

Well, after trying it until 15, it's quite fun. Yet to try a dungeon, but should make it to 20 today. Little confused over some of the stats.
    Playing a Spellslinger, but the quest rewards are all weird. Sometimes i get Moxie, and sometimes i get something the class doesn't need at all. According to class page its Finesse Moxie Brutality for DPS and Insight Moxie Brutality. But why do some gear have Technology for light armor? Also, crafting system took little while to figure out. SHame that i keep getting error when trying tailoring.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Quote Originally Posted by Sakri View Post
    Well, after trying it until 15, it's quite fun. Yet to try a dungeon, but should make it to 20 today. Little confused over some of the stats.
    Playing a Spellslinger, but the quest rewards are all weird. Sometimes i get Moxie, and sometimes i get something the class doesn't need at all. According to class page its Finesse Moxie Brutality for DPS and Insight Moxie Brutality. But why do some gear have Technology for light armor? Also, crafting system took little while to figure out. SHame that i keep getting error when trying tailoring.
    Quest rewards are a little weird. They let you choose from like 3 rewards, including only one that's really useable for your class, and 2 that seem useable but aren't. You have to choose carefully. (i.e.: I'm a Medic but sometimes the rewards include Light Armor, Heavy Armor. I have to carefully make sure I choose whatever the Medium Armor is)

PS: Stats have different effects for each Class. Tech gives Damage to a Medic because their skills are Tech-based, but Tech gives Defense (I believe) to Stalkers.
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Kel Thuzad Alliance)

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

so is this game worth buying what is the general opinion?
    Last edited by samelf; 05-12-2014 at 02:05 PM.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 14

Ima pick it up and play during summer. Something to do until WoD Expansion comes out. But samelf. open beta is running now , why not give it a spin and try it? It's got guns! : D

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

I odnt like spending time in open betas but I guess I must really not enough to go on

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by samelf View Post
    I odnt like spending time in open betas but I guess I must really not enough to go on
    just don't judge the game over the 1-20 period, it's really weak and doesn't represent the game AT ALL.
    once you get to 20, that's when you actually get to experience the game.
    it's really unfortunate that the tutorial/beginner zones are so dull/lacking, because the dungeons are so much fun.

there's a wolf in my heart

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast