DarkAges?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

125 people online on a lunch time is pretty decent playerbase tbh

lv.7 atm xD going to be a rogue
    Last edited by Ryukiri; 05-26-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

[QUOTE=couponfork;3008619]There isn't a "trial" anymore and the paid features don't make or break the game. The download is quite small, you should try it out again. Everyone is very helpful.
    /QUOTE]

Insight 1-99 is the trial (excellent trial). Anything past insight 99, imo where the real game starts, is paid.
    Last edited by Weapon; 05-26-2014 at 06:34 PM.
    Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 27

How do you create an account for Dark Ages for free?

42 Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Katagiri View Post
    How do you create an account for Dark Ages for free?
    Download the client, launch it and then click Create. Once you do that you are good to go
    Currently Playing: Emil Chronicle
    Let me know if you wanna play too!

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by couponfork View Post
    Download the client, launch it and then click Create. Once you do that you are good to go
    Thanks!
    I guess I'll try it.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Actually I was just on endless onlines website it they had over 160 players.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

Lmfao i miss both those games i played them for a long time prolly my favorite art style in a game

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

ó Tupac Shakur

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

so yeah you grind here against centepedes for 1100 gold drops (you have to sell to blackmage dar :O)

Bones Underground is alot more funner tbh, it feels more stable and lag free, faster leveling but they dont really have any classes, there isn't a proper wiki for this unlike darkages, either way both games have such kind people, i just got 1.5m gold for free when i was asking where to make money wat...

though in darkages if you play a wizard (or priest for support) its alot funner for sure, rogue is really boring with its invisible traps and some sort of delay forces you to stand there for a few seconds to activate it, maybe its just my connection hating darkages.

bones underground highest playerbase atm is 20-30 ish, endless online i haven't checked, last time i heard endless online was full of cheaters (?) and they remade it into bones underground.

i just wish bones underground had a better wiki, and easier directions so people dont get lost, and also right clicking gear should show you the stats ~_~

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

^ traps are considered spells and have cast times like spells, low level traps usually have around 1-3 lines(seconds), while the higher level traps can range from 6-8 lines.

Similar to Graal: Zodiac, the game has a sub-class system that allows dual-jobs.
    ie. a Rogue, subbed Priest or Wizard can equip staves that allow 8 line traps to be cast in 1 line.

DarkAges is a really tough game to play solo, I don't expect to see many low level groups forming with 100 players...
    But Rogue is your best bet in trying to get anywhere in the trial.
    Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 21

oh man.. this game. i remember i used to play this game, kingdom of the wind, and the mecha game they i forgot the name to . brings me back to the good old days haha.

im in korea, so i decided to try kingdom of the wind kr version, but it wasnt as fun as it used to be .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast