are these mask coustom made?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    do the shilo village quest so you can use the shilo gem mine to get gems to make jewelry. good way to raise your crafting level
    there is no shilo village near me :P hmm guess ill need to open my how to live life guide if i can find it
    Im not crazy you are crazy! Any ways you show me love i will show you love. Cant we just get along and some peace for once

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

anyone else feels like duby is trying to force us listening to his terrible music with these threads? lol

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    anyone else feels like duby is trying to force us listening to his terrible music with these threads? lol
    nah really thought the mask looked cool. and i could not tell if they were custom made or not. and beside no one has to even click play on the video
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 69

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    do the shilo village quest so you can use the shilo gem mine to get gems to make jewelry. good way to raise your crafting level
    RuneScape for Life!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12