Need something to play for the night..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Need something to play for the night..

Looking for something me and my friend to play for the night, since it's only for the night we're looking for some relatively small, under 10-20 gigs is preferred. Just looking for something worth trying to kill some time, any suggestions?
    Last edited by Sihx; 05-10-2014 at 09:28 PM.
    Steam: DevonWL
    Battletag: Sihxy#1152

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

if your looking for mmorpg i would suggest RIFT or Path of Exile. If your into MMOFPS go with Blacklight.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 43

I suggest Little Fighter 2
    http://lf2.net/

Dark Oberon (A clay Warcrat 2)
    http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f3548.html

Here's also a website with some amazing freeware games
    http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/fmultiplayer.html
    Last edited by moizeus; 05-11-2014 at 01:50 AM.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 44

I'm in queue for Heroes and Generals currently and it genuinely seems like a fun fps. It's kind of a hybrid of Battlefield and Red Orchestra that's currently in Open Beta. Very little to download and you should be able to have it running within a few minutes as long as the servers stay stable. First time playing as soon as I find a match so if you're still indecisive, I'll let you know how it goes.

EDIT: Got into a game after loading, ran for 3 minutes to the objective, got a kill, game ended right after. 11/10 would play again.

Anyways, definitely worth checking out. Despite only just playing for 3-4 minutes, the game is a bit buggy and rough around the edges but I personally like the feel of it. No guaranteeing you'll like it without trying.
    Last edited by firemonk98; 05-11-2014 at 03:04 AM.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 41

I'm with Vaaron on this, Rift is a strong competitor these days, seeing how much end-game content they have now! :O
    Being like, almost three years old they've had a TON of time to develop and release content for raids, new dungeons, expansions etc which are free for everyone :I

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

Why would you download an mmo to play for one night? Play a console game maybe? There is no point in playing an mmo for one night and dropping it. They were not developed for that kind of play. Even if it is just to "waste time" it is still not worth the download.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave!Yognaught View Post
    I'm with Vaaron on this, Rift is a strong competitor these days, seeing how much end-game content they have now! :O
    Being like, almost three years old they've had a TON of time to develop and release content for raids, new dungeons, expansions etc which are free for everyone :I
    I'm sure if he's doing this for a one-night thing, he's not going to get to end game... The day when people read the OP will be a glorious day.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 41

Quote Originally Posted by firemonk98 View Post
    I'm sure if he's doing this for a one-night thing, he's not going to get to end game... The day when people read the OP will be a glorious day.
    Regardless he may still be interested in continuing to play even after the singular night. The day people actually think before making a post will be a GLORIOUS day! Sadly people like you make me doubt i'll see it in my life time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave!Yognaught View Post
    Regardless he may still be interested in continuing to play even after the singular night. The day people actually think before making a post will be a GLORIOUS day! Sadly people like you make me doubt i'll see it in my life time.
    He's looking for something that he can hop into and play for a short while to kill time. No one is going to download an extensively large file and grind to end game just for a one-night thing. Don't try arguing a point you can't support.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Currently Playing: Dragons Dogma

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast