g shock watches

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Default g shock watches

Any of y'all got one? Do you like it? Not the crazy xxl sized ones, but the regular semi oversized ones. I'm looking at getting a white one but I'm rough on my gear and a bunch of people are saying the paint chips off easily. My buddy has a whole case of them for reasons I'm not going to inquire about and I can get it dirt cheap. Always wanted one. Just wondering what your opinions are if you own one.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 92

I was a sucker for G shock watches but grew out of them. Have a seiko now. Getting a white watch looks nice but hard af to keep clean. and once it gets dirty, depending on whether the material is glossy or matte (you cant really clean the matte watch - it takes on a greenish look), its tough. If you can get it dirt cheap then why not, enjoy yourself

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

He's got a number of colors. And yeah the more I read the less I want white. It looks pretty dope but I'm out and about and doing stuff way too much. I might get red, because most of my clothing is red or black. My glasses are red and black. My hat is black. Red and black. I'd get a black watch but eh, at that point I'd probably just get something else. Part of the fun of this style is the obnoxiousness of it all.

Thanks.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19