mouse

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

Default mouse

grandmum put out poison for the mice in our home. a few days ago i saw one suffering really bad. a baby mouse so i took him out side. i held him for a while. then he passed so i guess he was near death any ways. i then returned him to nature. i dont know why but these mice in our house bring me company. i enjoy watching them and i enjoy seeing them play and eat. i know they can be dangerous but i hate that we have to kill them. i know a couple of months ago i killed two mice my self as only to end there suffering. but why cant we just keep them? rip to the poor baby mouse he had a life ahead of him but taken so early.
    Im not crazy you are crazy! Any ways you show me love i will show you love. Cant we just get along and some peace for once

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

I just blast around them with a hammer to put the fear of jeebus into them and they eventually peace out of my house on their own.

I hit a bunny with my car once and i got out to look because I was sad. It was all twitchy and I felt so awful. I didn't have anything to kill it with so I gave it two stomps and euthanized it. Ugh it still haunts me. Im thankful no other car came and saw me stomping a bunny in the street.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    I hit a bunny with my car once and i got out to look because I was sad. It was all twitchy and I felt so awful. I didn't have anything to kill it with so I gave it two stomps and euthanized it. Ugh it still haunts me. Im thankful no other car came and saw me stomping a bunny in the street.
    Weird. The same thing happened to me the first time I visited Hugh Hefner.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

It's like I'm reading Flowers for Algernon again.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    Smash Bros 3DS NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366)

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Now if only someone invented that smart juice we'd have a real thing going. We're stuck at the beginning. Er or the end. /spoilers

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

Dude mice suck! They're okay but then when they start moving around your crib, scratching and screeching in your ceiling and making noises in your room that will literally drive you mad after awhile is when they draw the line. Trust me you're better off without wild pests.