Dungeon Fighter Online coming back?!

Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 92

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Well, its a game with potential. I admit that. Especially, the pvp.
    For sure, there was even a period of time DnF pvp in korea was a broadcasted e-sport. It is possible to filter opponents to find good connections, and from there theres so much to know and learn about the intricacies and execution of the combat (though it won't be quite like that until the fair arena is up).
    bam pow bam

やめてください! Reputation: 296

They really need to put an IP block in place for people that already have their version. The amount of Chinese spam is just ugh.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

honestly want Neople to come out with a statement related to the stuff that's showing up again (bots, chat spam, hacks, etc.), mainly to try and calm down people that may drop the game due to lack of action. odds are very good that nothing's going to be done to stop that stuff right now, alpha and all, however showing some awareness of this **** is better than nothing.

although, if'n they decide to go closed/open beta, then yeah, they have to do something, otherwise people are going to start dropping DFO again with flashbacks from the Nexon NA days.
    Messing around.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    honestly want Neople to come out with a statement related to the stuff that's showing up again (bots, chat spam, hacks, etc.), mainly to try and calm down people that may drop the game due to lack of action. odds are very good that nothing's going to be done to stop that stuff right now, alpha and all, however showing some awareness of this **** is better than nothing.

although, if'n they decide to go closed/open beta, then yeah, they have to do something, otherwise people are going to start dropping DFO again with flashbacks from the Nexon NA days.
    Haven't experienced hackers yet but gold sellers yeah.

In an alpha.

I mean... really now.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Yeah i quit playing for the moment, don't want to get burnt out before the wipe happens.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Haven't experienced hackers yet but gold sellers yeah.

In an alpha.

I mean... really now.
    the chinese people who add qq to their spam are usually the ones with hacks.

i reaaally hope they can go directly from alpha to open beta, or atleast if we are going to go through betas - give us the korean client!

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post

i reaaally hope they can go directly from alpha to open beta, or atleast if we are going to go through betas - give us the korean client!
    No point in having a CBT if it means a second wipe. Pretty sure no one will play the CBT if they are going to wipe it again.
    We also don't really know their intentions for this test. Are they measuring global popularity? Hype levels? Server stress? What factors are they considering in their decision to relaunch the game?

I mean, for all we know it could end in alpha and that's it.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

No point in having a CBT if it means a second wipe. Pretty sure no one will play the CBT if they are going to wipe it again.
    We also don't really know their intentions for this test. Are they measuring global popularity? Hype levels? Server stress? What factors are they considering in their decision to relaunch the game?

pretty sure they want to relaunch it under their own control, because tbh the interest for it is very big still.
    especially if we can get an up to date (female knight fuk yuuuhh), UNDER CONTROL, version.
    Last edited by Candyholic; 05-19-2014 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 40

desperately need some sort of updated client. this version of dnf is soooooo behind. baawbaw

i don't see them going from an [open] alpha test to a closed beta. defeats the purpose of gauging western interest in the game.
    Vindictus: Inmensus

pretty sure they want to relaunch it under their own control, because tbh the interest for it is very big still.
    especially if we can get an up to date (female knight fuk yuuuhh), UNDER CONTROL, version.
    They are facing a lot of difficulties that they never faced in the Korean version though. What with the chinese gold sellers/botters/hackers and the global latency issues. The latency issues can easily be solved by having channels for American and channels for Europe though. PvP wise, well... room names? Labels? I don't know. They will have to adapt or it will crash and burn again.

ALSO.

We need to spam Cyphers Online on their DFO page. Like, casually.

Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast