Dungeon Fighter Online coming back?!

Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Don't get me wrong, im all for a wipe, i even expected it before they starting doing all these events in the alpha stage of the game. Just find it odd that they would give away rare avatars if a wipe is indeed coming.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 72

priest -> monk is a boxing class, gets pretty decent skills in later levels.. it's pretty overpowered.
    slayer -> weapon master has alot of dashing skills and is pretty easy to play, very stylish as well, lightsabers ftw another good one is berserker, they are quite deadly as they get higher.
    fighter -> grappler / striker (grappler is obviously a grabing class very powerful and destructive but grabs only work if both of the sides have decent connection, striker is pretty stylish and has some devastating ground combos when you knock them down, bone crusher, low kick, hammer kick... xD
    thief -> rogue / necromancer (rogue is more speedy and bursty while necro is a bit of a withering class with two pets, pretty annoying to face)

for fighter you can be either male or female, male is newer instead of an uppercut i think the male uses upperkick or so, this is your combo starter o_o

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

I just want to hear something, anything, about post alpha. I wonder why they haven't mentioned something yet.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 92

I wonder what avatars will be coming to the global version. I'm watching a Japanese streamer, with a bunch of anime avatars and SAO gear, which I doubt are in other versions of dnf.

And the content 70+ looks so good

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Klaime View Post
    I wonder what avatars will be coming to the global version. I'm watching a Japanese streamer, with a bunch of anime avatars and SAO gear, which I doubt are in other versions of dnf.

And the content 70+ looks so good
    Yeah the Slayers avatars were pretty sweet too, but we are surely not getting those...

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Cfuson2012 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, im all for a wipe, i even expected it before they starting doing all these events in the alpha stage of the game. Just find it odd that they would give away rare avatars if a wipe is indeed coming.
    To let people mess around with em i guess? Unno

A part of me wants to keep playing but another part kind of want them to simply wrap it up and shut down the server so they can reopen the full version a few weeks later.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

odds are alpha will be over at the end of May.

on another note, I am honestly really amused at how many people are asking whether or not there's going to be a char wipe after alpha

Edit:
    yanked out my quip about alpha possibly ending after event is over and going to closed/open beta. didn't read the FB comment close enough. bleh. continue to speculate!
    Last edited by Jerov; 05-20-2014 at 12:24 AM.
    Messing around.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 61

I am suprised some idiots are still asking if there will be a wipe. There even saying they will lose customers if they do a wipe.
    Last edited by Urfrid; 05-20-2014 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Urfrid View Post
    I am suprised some idiots are still asking if there will be a wipe. There even saying they are even saying they will lose customers if they do a wipe.
    Saying goodbye to those 100k Advanced Avatars. The pain is real.

Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast