Dungeon Fighter Online coming back?!

Page 40 of 71 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 61

Yeah but i feel same thing about my characters in cbts reason why i dont really focus on leveling and grinding like these people in this DnF alpha beta.

Some guild members in the guild i am made around 5 - 10 mill already and there mad about the wipe. But they should have seen it coming buying cash shop items with gold in other mmo cbt they even give you a amount of cash shop money to buy cash shop items.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

Most likely it looks like a wipe, i know some people are hopeful. But it is in alpha stage, could they have named it closed beta, or even open beta?? Yes they could have, but they went with Alpha testing. Several things make highly likely there is a wipe to come.

1. Common sense alot of you here are hardcore gamers and have been gaming for years you have played tons of closed beta's, open beta's and alpha's. So you know just about all alpha tests are wiped.

2. Seria is selling cash items for gold, as of right now alot of players have accumulated alot of cash items. Items like rare avatars, bind cubes, tears, titles, pets, coins, cash shop pots etc... I dare to say these things add up to alot of cash. Players might think they deserve these items for what happened with Nexon NA. But that has nothing to do with Neople. At the end of the day Neople is a company with employee's stock holders and is essentially a business and needs to make money.

How can they make money when they are giving away cash items and not making a profit. Players need to support them through the cashshop and buy things. So some people need a dose of reality. Try and understand if the game is failing and not making a profit it can be shut down again. So a wipe should be on the way. So we all start fresh and need to spend money in the cash shop.

3. As of right now hackers are running all over the place as well as gold sellers. They are using old hacks that get through the hack shield easily. The hackhield needs to be upgraded. Some players hacked their way to level 70. So wipe seems the best way to deal with that until they are back up again for open beta or official launch with the game patched and the upgraded hackshield protection.

4. Some of you think because of the rare avatar event that means no wipe. They did not say when or in which phase they will be giving players the prizes. So most like players will be choosen but will have to wait until open beta or official launch to get their prizes. Simple as that. The wipe can still happen. They do not have to give winners the prizes during alpha testing.
    Last edited by DEMON; 05-20-2014 at 04:35 AM.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

If this game does go back into open beta I wonder how fast it will get caught up to other versions. I would like to get back into this as it was an enjoyable time killer.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

my brother says that blade hunter is better

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 31

Cant wait for the official launch. Want to get my monk back in action. Maybe a female grappler to go along with it, and an mech for future use.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

GIFT GOBLIN WHERE ART THOU!!

even if its alpha or closed beta i strongly reccommend you guys to reach atleast lv.45 for all your class skills and pvp from then or something

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

cant play anymore it says character logging out

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    GIFT GOBLIN WHERE ART THOU!!

even if its alpha or closed beta i strongly reccommend you guys to reach atleast lv.45 for all your class skills and pvp from then or something
    all you need is a level 15 female fighter

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

inb4 you go "no cube skills pls"

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    inb4 you go "no cube skills pls"
    i don't like when people cube against others who haven't got access to cube yet.
    if both do, i don't care.
    even still, i've beat several people who cubed on my 15 fighter

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Page 40 of 71 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast