Dungeon Fighter Online coming back?!

Page 44 of 71 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

This just came in on facebook. Not much info.....

It is really great to see so many of you enjoying the game and cheering for us – we are really happy and excited as well.

Through this Alpha Test, we are trying to assess the possibility of reopening the game. Many of you have been showing a tremendous amount of support, and for us to reopen the game we really need the DFO community to continue to support us and the game.

Here at Neople we will do our best to make the game as enjoyable as possible. Please show us the power of DFO community in bringing this game back – help us so that Neople and the DFO community can work together to have DFO back online!

We do read your comments very carefully so we know what everyone has been asking – if there is any news we promise to make an announcement here as soon as we can. We know many of you are frustrated but we really would appreciate your patience in this.

Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

so the alpha was a test to see how many people want to play the game

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    so the alpha was a test to see how many people want to play the game
    Yup, based on popularity if they want to revive it or not. They probably didnt even expect it to be this popular. So it might take months for the official release. Since it feels like they have a very small team. And by then the hype is already dead lol....

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Yup, based on popularity if they want to revive it or not. They probably didnt even expect it to be this popular. So it might take months for the official release. Since it feels like they have a very small team. And by then the hype is already dead lol....
    I honestly think you want the game to end. You're hella pessimist judging by your other comments in this thread.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by cotas View Post
    I honestly think you want the game to end. You're hella pessimist judging by your other comments in this thread.
    no but if we have to wait several months for an already old game, no one is going to sit around and wait for that to happen.
    they either have to release it very soon and keep us up to date, or they will have a very small population once it actually releases (if it releases)

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 92

****, i needed a yes or no answer if this games going to go official or not.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Thing is there will be a sharp decline in population if the Alpha continues. We are all waiting for the impending wipe so we either stopped playing completely or just log in to PvP. Neople might take this as a sign that people lost interest in the game when the fact is we simply aren't interested in making progress on temporary accounts.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Thing is there will be a sharp decline in population if the Alpha continues. We are all waiting for the impending wipe so we either stopped playing completely or just log in to PvP. Neople might take this as a sign that people lost interest in the game when the fact is we simply aren't interested in making progress on temporary accounts.
    This , so this ... if this was official I'd have no problem leveling 20 chars but now , have 1 33 and 1 27 lvl char and when I think there's gonna be wipe I lose the will to play :/ I'd wish they'd just wipe go live and move from there

Quote Originally Posted by cotas View Post
    Being realistic doesnt mean im a pessimist. I think this game has alot of potential actually.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    no but if we have to wait several months for an already old game, no one is going to sit around and wait for that to happen.
    they either have to release it very soon and keep us up to date, or they will have a very small population once it actually releases (if it releases)
    That's not correct, you weren't waiting for it to come out now either and look how many people have joined to play, if you wait 5 more months people will still play it. It's a good game afterall.

Page 44 of 71 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast