Dungeon Fighter Online coming back?!

Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by cotas View Post
    That's not correct, you weren't waiting for it to come out now either and look how many people have joined to play, if you wait 5 more months people will still play it. It's a good game afterall.
    really doubt this.
    right now it'd have a large influx of players, in 5 months? better games are out.
    plus the updates so behind.

there's a wolf in my heart

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 72

when it goes official i would start youtubing and interest more players, advertise and let people know dfo is back o.o

btw this game looks kinda like dnf too bad it starts in june though o.o

http://dragon.game321.com/information/news/5760.shtml

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 83

Quote Originally Posted by cotas View Post
    That's not correct, you weren't waiting for it to come out now either and look how many people have joined to play, if you wait 5 more months people will still play it. It's a good game afterall.
    Exactly. If it were another 5 years that's a different story. To the point though, yeah they will certainly benefit the most if a release can happen quickly after this event in particular while the hype is peaked compared to a release a few months later. It's definitely not to say it's ruined otherwise though. The core of this games fanbase (that would follow and throw money at it till the end of time) is actually a pretty okay size.

I think Neople is smart enough to know a large number of people aren't playing because of the alpha. A company has to be very careful about what they say, they don't want to publicly address something that isn't official (in terms of answering when a wipe would be, if a real version comes, etc). We really don't know what all the factors are behind the scenes of whether or not this will follow through, but it's likely not based solely off of a facebook like count or the number of people logged in.

Also doesn't Nexon own Neople in Korea? Watch Nexon be salty about the huge amount of support Neople's version is getting and say "naw. You cant duu this." Hopefully only a paranoid dream..

bam pow bam

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 40

well it seems Neople did mass gold bot ban on the server but bots will come back because their bots hmm it shows they are trying! even know this is temp server!

P.S well then i guess they also taken care of the hackers also so the character vampire is banned!

They must of banned hackers, too. Vampire no longer on my friend list :O
    a player had vampire on their list
    Last edited by GenjoSenpai; 05-24-2014 at 02:25 AM.

mincro: i fucked twice then my brothers left me to die

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    really doubt this.
    right now it'd have a large influx of players, in 5 months? better games are out.
    plus the updates so behind.
    There's arguably better games out already lol You know most of the mmo gamers are potatos that only care for graphics and yet DFO is hella crowded. But yea I'll agree it would be better to release as soon as possible.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 92

I doubt DFO is going to be hella crowded when school begins. If they're smart they'd release it asap during the summer imo.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 32

the thing about DFO is that this game is timeless. It doesnt matter if this comes out in 2000 or 2050.
    Its still DFO and a ****ing good game and most people know this. So there will always be a
    playerbase (big one). So chill guys..they do a good job right now. Server is stable
    and afte we get the OB the game will get many updates soon so they will rush to the top
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/avatars/fenix40k.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1268643051

"That's why I love OnRPG, we can spend two pages
    about arguing about swimming."

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 72

school season don't make a game less crowded, not everyone goes to a school and also i find it really hilarious how korea is packed with gamers when they come home frome school at 11 pm in high school while americans come home at 3-4 pm even if they're in high school.
    hilarious stuff really

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 92

Cause it's Korea.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    school season don't make a game less crowded, not everyone goes to a school and also i find it really hilarious how korea is packed with gamers when they come home frome school at 11 pm in high school while americans come home at 3-4 pm even if they're in high school.
    hilarious stuff really
    because in korea, if you're very good at games, you are highly regarded.
    in america no one really cares.

there's a wolf in my heart

Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast