Dungeon Fighter Online coming back?!

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 72

i actually found the lv.1-30s alot funner, maybe im just wierd rofl! the nostalgia of kdnf where kinol literally one hit kills you with his lightning oh damn the feel when it felt so hard to dodge them.. i miss those difficult days where even fenril was difficult with his grabs, poison cloud, oh yes even Shauta was overpowered as hell literally two hit combo with his axe smash. i loved town pk the most though you jump someone over lv.18 and kill them to turn them into ghosts, the thrill when you hear that pk bgm and when you die that annoying ghastly music mmmm

they said it will take a long time because they weren't as satisfied seeing low playerbase in the first place (compared to the korean version, but it was so sudden and not many people were looking for dfo so not many have heard about it)

levels, classes are staying, i prefer everything wiped unless they're going to magically locate all the hackers/gold sellers which by the way is a great waste of time, and im sure they won't do such thing so in the end we're going to have to deal with 100s of lv.70 gold sellers because of some cry babies being upset that alpha always wipes data.. thanks to those crybabies it's likely going to take a long time for ob

they also don't have a viable option to prevent gold sellers from selling gold either, i mean some quests are beyond impossible to complete without crap ton of gold, they need to address those quests, who in the world would gather 100 stingy tentacles on one character? when the max tentacles you obtain should be like 15-20 per character. lets not hope there are those desperate people wasting 10k gold for each tentacle on the official version just so they could "finish a quest" and "upgrade their title book"

man i wish they wiped everything, i wish they did, like they were supposed to but those cry babies ruined it all, ruins all the plan and now it's going to take forever for them to decide their schedule.. i wonder how long it will take for them to release female slayer, and that new ranking system so that people stop having to solo all day and only play easy combo classes like a spinning nenmaster, mechanic, battlemage etc.

on another note whatever they do whatever they do not do, i will still be playing none the less, i just hope they address that horrible peer to peer server so that people with a bad connection or say, a router and play with their brother not lag anymore.. if everyone was connected through hamachi or something (does it even improve connection if you're all linked together?) would probably fix it a little..?

tldr: miss the old times in kdnf, too bad no full wipe, still playing + lf sexy dfo bf to buy me a avatar set in official release!

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Klaime View Post
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノThe grind to awakening is real ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    If you are having trouble with cubes wait until level 52 and do the King's Relic quest, it gives 5 big cubes of each color. Other than that... GRIND HARD.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 92

I actually have everything except for the chaos stones. It's just that i'm level 49..

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlink View Post
    Any news on the wipe/date for OB ?
    Alpha test ends on the 13th at 6pm Korean time, as for when it goes live again is anybodies guess. It really all depends on how much new content they are giving us and how much of it might be translated already. I think common expectations are near end of year but who knows.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 92

Just became a dark knight. ^_^ What happened to Vilmark? Is that not a thing anymore?

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Klaime View Post
    Just became a dark knight. ^_^ What happened to Vilmark? Is that not a thing anymore?
    Quests start at level 55. I guess it's only useful for Terranite weapons now?

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 40

need some help i need 50 Raw paving stones & 50 Raw hardener IGN: Darmaus if you have extra to spare send them me i need them for epic quest! if so thanks

Dam drops for them are like rare now some odd reason i only maybe lucky get 2 or 3 of Raw hardener nothing on paving stones =.=

mincro: i fucked twice then my brothers left me to die

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 72

i love breaking those pillars in granpolis for raw stoof aka mirkwood ish dungeons, i dont think there are any maybe just a few pillars in dark thunderland.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    i love breaking those pillars in granpolis for raw stoof aka mirkwood ish dungeons, i dont think there are any maybe just a few pillars in dark thunderland.
    hmm i give that a try thanks for the healthy tip!

mincro: i fucked twice then my brothers left me to die

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 22

How am I only noticing this thread now? I've been hoping this game would make a come back. So where is the best solo character currently found? I was never really into PvP for this game, it always seemed like people were abusing glitches or it was too laggy to make it really entertaining so I prefer to just focus on PvE. Of course when PvP actually worked it was great but...prefer to just focus purely on PvE.

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast