Dungeon Fighter Online coming back?!

Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 92

I think all the kiddy mages are gods in PvE. Whenever I party with them i'm like "WTF IS DATDMG"

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 72

weapon master, battlemage for sss rank with stylish high combos
    mechanic for burst damage, robots, explosions
    launcher is pretty powerful with laser rifle in pvp them moving flame thrower is pretty neat at mid levels
    Asura is pretty much throw one or two waves and clear the map with it's fixed damage
    elemental master is pretty interesting and have alot of variety fire water dark light mmm

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Early level Elementalists are insanely boring/difficult since they can barely move while casting and they get hurt badly when hit while charging. Once they get their cube skills they can pretty much clear a room with 1 or 2 skills.

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 22

I want to play weapon master badly but I would rather wait for the female slayer to come out. I've been playing an elemental bomber and it's pretty funny. I have to admit I love the ability to change element on the fly.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

How I missed my Summoner on this game. Love having out more than 16 summons at once, rofl. Always SSS rank for me.

Edit: Can't wait to see Mage 2nd Awakenings.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174

started a Berserker~ non-Oceanic server(s)

IGN: Galacticus

currently level 23 ~ this exp/item drop rate event is insane...I get at least 3 purples each dungeon run (was able to literally equip my char with full purples - feels good)
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 20

How in the actual **** do I job change as ffighter? Last boss in tower of illusion just rapes me with his shitty little dragons...is there a secret or something? All I do is just watch my char being juggled across the map like on some kind of a metal concert, I even wanted to cheer but then remembered that I'm being destroyed. In my desperate attempts I looked for some videos and found one...of someone being raped exactly like me :'(
    Last edited by Otaku-san; 06-04-2014 at 10:45 PM.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 61

^Try doing it with a party thats how i done it when needed to do it for exorcist.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku-san View Post
    How in the actual **** do I job change as ffighter? Last boss in tower of illusion just rapes me with his shitty little dragons...is there a secret or something? All I do is just watch my char being juggled across the map like on some kind of a metal concert, I even wanted to cheer but then remembered that I'm being destroyed. In my desperate attempts I looked for some videos and found one...of someone being raped exactly like me :'(
    I feel you dude, it was quite hard for me. Just freaking go apeshit on him, don't try to run or dodge too much as he'll catch you. Just try to insta combo him, that's how i did it at least.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 72

dragons hit lock you with fire breath so you should kill it first and also use suplex more often (or w/e grab skill male fighters have) they give you invulnerability, you could raise one level in general, leap skill which increases your jump height, this is a popular method to stalling in pvp. and when you're on the ground you could uppercut for super armor to prevent knock down and hopefully launch atleast the dragons or the swordmen following up with a >> x >> x upper cut air juggle combo you can suplex him before he falls down on the floor then hammer kick low kick when he's on the ground,

seismic punch is also useful for knocking them down or hitting them on the ground, careful though it could get cancelled since it doesnt have super armor.

sand splash is a decent harrass it isn't that long but none the less has okay damage, way better than nen shot at lower levels, instant cast too! nen shot gets better as you level it longer range, and size of shot
    some people in kdnf master nen shot because of the range but it's really not worth it imo xD i understand mastering doppleganger has its advantage it's a mini nen guard to prevent some damage, and if they end up walking to your doppleganger they flinch, too bad it doesn't explode unless you're nenmaster

if you have points remaining doppleganger sort of interrupts when they touch it.

made another fighter and guess what... zomg 2nd boss gives me unique leather pants and tau beast boss in mirkwood gives me his necklace trololol..

tried seismic punch while the sajin was buffing up and used hammer kick and he died instantly.

i mastered both so yeah big blob of hurts
    Last edited by Ryukiri; 06-05-2014 at 06:25 AM.

Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast