Dungeon Fighter Online coming back?!

Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku-san View Post
    How in the actual **** do I job change as ffighter? Last boss in tower of illusion just rapes me with his shitty little dragons...is there a secret or something? All I do is just watch my char being juggled across the map like on some kind of a metal concert, I even wanted to cheer but then remembered that I'm being destroyed. In my desperate attempts I looked for some videos and found one...of someone being raped exactly like me :'(
    Honestly dude i wrecked the tower for job change. Just max all skills before change so you can do max damage. Always suplex/sand/floor kick shit. With all purples they get completely wrecked.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by xTRIxEDGEx View Post
    Honestly dude i wrecked the tower for job change. Just max all skills before change so you can do max damage. Always suplex/sand/floor kick shit. With all purples they get completely wrecked.
    Yeah, just I'm new to the game and this boss felt insane, I have all purples btw. Somehow I got lucky today and managed to kill him via sand + seismic punch. Thanks for the tips, now going to level my grappler

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 92

Quote Originally Posted by xTRIxEDGEx View Post
    That last floor can be pretty hit or miss especially if you don't see it coming. Either rush the fk out of that guy or after a couple seconds be potentially perma-stunned until death.
    bam pow bam

やめてください! Reputation: 296

That boss was sort of easy in comparison to level 30 of ToD. Holy crap I hate gunners. I had to duo it in order to awaken.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 92

I threw a ghost orb at the priest and died instantly cause of that stupid lightning thing in ToD.

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

Is the alpha test over? It still says ''alpha test may 15'' on the front page but we are in june. This game intrigues me.
    Relax and enjoy life

Quote Originally Posted by Thetake View Post
    Is the alpha test over? It still says ''alpha test may 15'' on the front page but we are in june. This game intrigues me.
    Alpha test ends June 13th 6PM KST.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 61

Should keep playing or take a break till open beta getting bored after 2 - 3 dungeons because of the inventory wipe.

Got 2 lvl 30 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Urfrid View Post
    Should keep playing or take a break till open beta getting bored after 2 - 3 dungeons because of the inventory wipe.

Got 2 lvl 30 characters
    Level, level, and level. The only thing we know for sure that stays IS our level and characters. Right now with being able to basically get a set of pinks for every 5 levels for free, free ava's, 1000 gold 30% hp/mp pots, etc this will be absolutely the easiest time to level there will be.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 61

I will wait till open beta i don't really mind lvling in open beta starting lvl 30.

Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast