Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dungeon Fighter Online coming back?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Dungeon Fighter Online coming back?!

http://dnf.neople.com/

Please be real

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 35

is there any other information on this? if this is US i will be very happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJBvo7VUXM0

"Global Dungeon Fighter Online Official Trailer"

If you download the plugin and login with your facebook account it tells you to wait for the 15th

Panda Moderator Reputation: 580

hope its real but this is an old trailer ... still has nexon on it >.>

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 92

Alpha test? Wait, why?

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 28

Looks fake as hell. Keeping hype levels to 0%

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

like everyone else, hoping this is legit. only the 15th will tell. really, reaaalllllyyy miss my monk.

also, judging by how it mentions 9 classes, and the fact that M. Mage is up on display, it could mean that the Neople version will have both M. Mage and M. Fighter. neat.

Edit:
    Well, it's on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeon...ase_Alpha_Test), so unless Wiki is getting super trolled there...
    Last edited by Jerov; 05-12-2014 at 09:29 PM.
    Messing around.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 28

Anyone can lie on wikipedia...

The reason I don't really like the Fatigue system is that I always have to go out of town on the weekends. So if my friends get ahead of me, they STAY ahead of me by simply just playing 3 hours a day. Plus, I really don't like making alts. I like sticking to one character so I can master it. Also, while it is nice that the fatigue keeps neckbeards from hitting level cap within 3 days, its also puts less items on the market. Having level 15 purples cost 500k again is going suck.

I want to get on and grind, but I don't want to do it again later after the wipe. What to do..

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

I think the way the blitz system went was like, the first two versions you had multiple fatigue bars. Each bar you burned up you went up a "stage", which meant your equips degraded at a faster rate. In the first version, you also got more xp at each stage. In the second one, you got nothing. Eventually, running got too expensive and you'd stop for the day. The last version of the blitz thing I remember was the glorified fatigue bar one, where once you ran out of FP, you could still run dungeons, but you got no xp and no drops (except for quest-related items).

also, I ultimately plan to stop at Bwanga's camp. Just wanna beat up Bwanga on King Road before alpha is over.
    Messing around.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    I think the way the blitz system went was like, the first two versions you had multiple fatigue bars. Each bar you burned up you went up a "stage", which meant your equips degraded at a faster rate. In the first version, you also got more xp at each stage. In the second one, you got nothing. Eventually, running got too expensive and you'd stop for the day. The last version of the blitz thing I remember was the glorified fatigue bar one, where once you ran out of FP, you could still run dungeons, but you got no xp and no drops (except for quest-related items).

also, I ultimately plan to stop at Bwanga's camp. Just wanna beat up Bwanga on King Road before alpha is over.
    Nope, you actually get MORE exp the more Blitz you burn:

Old System - no longer used.

The player starts with 156 fatigue points, and upon entering a room in a dungeon, will lose one of them. If the player goes back to a previous room they have been in, the player will not lose any fatigue points. After all 156 fatigue points are used, players can't enter any dungeons until 6:00 AM PST the next day (server time), they cannot be healed like frustration points. However, if the player runs out of fatigue points while in a dungeon, then they will still be able to complete the dungeon. This, however, was removed and was replaced by blitz points.
    Starting with the "Rebirth" update, the "Fatigue Points" was replaced by "Blitz Points". "Blitz Points" initially allowed players to play for an unlimited period of time and experience at the price of increased weapon/armor damage. There were stages. The first stage with 200 "Blitz Points" was normal experience and weapon/armor damage. Second to fifth each had 50 "Blitz Points" for every new stage reached, the more experience the player earns, and the faster their weapon/armor would be damaged.
    In April 2012 the fatigue system was changed again. Characters would begin with 200 Blitz points which would function as the first stage listed above. Upon exhaustion of those 200 points, a character would be flagged as "Blitz Stage OFF", would receive bonus experience, but the penalty was changed from increased weapon/armor damage to a 0% drop rate on money and any non-quest specific items. This penalty also applied a drop rate reduction to the entire party in a group situation(though not a full removal of drops) if any member was in "Blitz Stage OFF" status.
    As of the Season II(Revolution) update, June 2012, the initial Blitz point allotment was increased to 400 points.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeon...Fatigue_Points

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 28

Most likely there is going to be a closed beta. So to grind hard now would kind of be a waste....but so what I'm happy just being able to play lol.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

IGN: Lyre, level 30 Elemental Bomber. Completely out of Blitz points though, lol.

****, i needed a yes or no answer if this games going to go official or not.

Thing is there will be a sharp decline in population if the Alpha continues. We are all waiting for the impending wipe so we either stopped playing completely or just log in to PvP. Neople might take this as a sign that people lost interest in the game when the fact is we simply aren't interested in making progress on temporary accounts.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Thing is there will be a sharp decline in population if the Alpha continues. We are all waiting for the impending wipe so we either stopped playing completely or just log in to PvP. Neople might take this as a sign that people lost interest in the game when the fact is we simply aren't interested in making progress on temporary accounts.
    This , so this ... if this was official I'd have no problem leveling 20 chars but now , have 1 33 and 1 27 lvl char and when I think there's gonna be wipe I lose the will to play :/ I'd wish they'd just wipe go live and move from there

Someone wanna sell me some cheap red and white cube / frags?
    ign: Jalapeno
    Last edited by Klaime; 06-02-2014 at 08:30 PM.

Finally managed to awaken yesterday. Holy crap didn't think level 30 of Tower of the Dead would be so hard by myself. That Headshot Bautista guy is so freaking annoying.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 28

Well if anyone wants help S ranking or just someone to run stuff with message me in game.

IGN: Valex(Lv.52 Hell Freezer) or Thuedo(Lv.3x Monk)

Panda Moderator Reputation: 580

Quote Originally Posted by Klaime View Post
    ign: Jalapeno

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 198

man should I play and start a Berserker/Sword Master again?

still wanna wait til female slayer comes out...
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post
    man should I play and start a Berserker/Sword Master again?

still wanna wait til female slayer comes out...
    If you don't have any character yet then you should, Neople is giving Alpha testers a gift after full release.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 61

Can F Launcher move around when using some skills like flamethrower? I am thinking of making one.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 64

Quote Originally Posted by cloudzero View Post
    http://dnf.neople.com/

Please be real
    why cant they make new games
    Leagues of Legends:The Disciple (US)

Steam:The Otterpus