Ascend: Hand of Kul - Coming to PC

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

Quote Originally Posted by Cy-Kill View Post
    Funny you should post that, because I just watched episode 1 of "Attack on Titan" this past Monday!
    Attack on Titans would be a decent anime if there was more ''attacking titans'' and less standing in dramatic poses, crying and or talking about attacking the titans.

Also this game look sweet. Love the concept.
    Relax and enjoy life

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Quote Originally Posted by Cy-Kill View Post
    It's not a bad game, but it needs work.
    That. it's got some neat concepts going around, just unrefined.
    Messing around.

Rock Man Reputation: 10

Played on XBL, truthfully it's easily pay to win as acquiring souls through money method makes things much easier. Being on the light side really give you a good boost in speed. I kicked some ass because they try to take my territory. I was slicing them so fast, I killed him in less than a minute, added that I had extra points left over I spent it on getting purple and gold equipment. This is a very simple hack and slash game no real thought is actually needed besides knowing when to stun the opponent. Though I never got very far I'm only level 15 and the max level I've seen was around 50 or so. Ascending is where you really choose your path as you can switch to any god and earn the bonus effect each time you ascend. Though I really enjoy sending enemies through the portal to players who chose opposite gods it really screws them up having extra full health mobs.
    Last edited by GenoX; 05-22-2014 at 07:55 AM.

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 41

After getting to level ninteen, it's basically impossible to continue forward with the ungodly and constant repair costs :/
    Every time i get some 6k souls together, scraping them out of the corpses of the monsters who bashed down that equipment in the first place. Maybe every once in a while you'll manage to pull together enough to repair multiple items at once, but after level ten you'll never purchase ANYTHING from the shop without spending money, even if you hit the endless dungeon and somehow make it deeper than the first five levels.

On the topic of the Endless Dungeon, the fact that all creatures scale with you makes it consistently very hard to push deep into the dungeon, i've only managed to get to the fourth floor before dying...

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

It was fun at the start but the prices are just crazy , lvl 12 weapon for almost 20.000 souls while the repairs cost 2.000+ for each armor part and weapon , you only make 15.000+ per hour and you waste it all on repairs never on buying new equipment . Good game consumed by greed -.- . Most likely will end exactly like the console version , dead in a few weeks .

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 20

i hit the same ceiling at lvl 20.... ascended but without a proper weapon <.< since every enemy is the same lvl as you (no way to find lower lvl enemies and using a lvl 1 sword gives you 1dmg per hit) had to run around opening boxes just to find something to kill with.

bought a mask for 40k souls...repairs cost 25k so cant even repair it. Loosing my dominion to 2-3 guys with OP equipment (eltsoldeir was the most annyoing player to go p against as he got max lvl spells and 3magic dmg rune weapon >.<) so basically im cut to 1/3rd of my dominion...no chests to open and cant kill 3rd boss as my spells are too low lvl to kite anything (cant make enough souls to upgrade them eighter as repair costs take up atleast half the souls i get)

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

Lolz, dont buy anything. Unless you spend real money. You find legacy gear all the time. And since you levelup all the time too. Its a waste to buy stuff in the store. Only use your souls for spells and repairs. You can also upgrade your gear, the 1st time its only a little more then repairing. That being said im sitting on 128k souls right now. Its getting pretty repetative now tho. Finding gold tier gear is kinda interesting. But I can imagine if you waste souls, you can seriously gimp yourself. And even get stuck lol. Google some farming methods for souls. There are many.
    Last edited by Beatrix23; 05-22-2014 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Lolz, dont buy anything. Unless you spend real money. You find legacy gear all the time. And since you levelup all the time too. Its a waste to buy stuff in the store. Only use your souls for spells and repairs. You can also upgrade your gear, the 1st time its only a little more then repairing. That being said im sitting on 128k souls right now. Its getting pretty repetative now tho. Finding gold tier gear is kinda interesting. But I can imagine if you waste souls, you can seriously gimp yourself. And even get stuck lol. Google some farming methods for souls. There are many.
    well i only bought a gold tier mask.... but yea...seems a waste unless you have been descended or something... ohwell
    anyhow just met jhonny three fingers in a dungeon... funny thing is i just saw him sit on the throne in sanctum, died in 5sec >.<

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 50

Weapons lose durability far too quickly. The repair costs ruin the game. I've started running through dungeons without fighting just so I can loot the chests.
    Found an amazing new sword... That costs 10k to repair at 20% durability.

Quote Originally Posted by KEV1N View Post
    Weapons lose durability far too quickly. The repair costs ruin the game. I've started running through dungeons without fighting just so I can loot the chests.
    Found an amazing new sword... That costs 10k to repair at 20% durability.
    well at some point i imagine its cheaper buying the gear protection buffs than pay for repairs... the 30min one costs 10k and the 7day one costs 200k souls

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast