Ascend: Hand of Kul - Coming to PC

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 43

I think is a fun game. Unique too, but the repair cost, and overpowered monsters ruined the game. I rather pay 20 bucks for it, and have a more decent game than being F2P. But oh well. Is there a way to unequipped items?. All my armor is at 1% when I left logged off for hours.
    Last edited by moizeus; 05-23-2014 at 06:47 PM.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Meehh, I'll agree with the repair cost being a problem. granted I got good at keeping up combos on mini-bosses and bosses and stuff for awesome souls (never did any soul farming so far), my weapon still burns out about every 30-45 min. with a 7.5k bill on top of my armor (armor's not that bad, 2-3k on all the parts when I rep my sword). This is a lvl 26 purple 1h sword btw.

Monsters being overpowered, only feel that the bear is really OP. the fact that bleed penetrates guard and that vacuum grab of his (yes, I've been mysteriously TP'd into his mouth from clearly out of range), just turns the fight into one big kite match while trying to hit-confirm a stunlock. the rest is more block what can be blocked, dash away from unblockables, use guard cancel often for maximum combos and protection, and know which spells stun/knockback for interrupts.

AFAIK there's no straight up way to unequip stuff. Either switch to something else, or just zip through dungeons and sell chest loot along with breaking skull cairns/towers (those things that give souls when you break them) for the repair cost.
    Messing around.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Loving the game and the challenge. No carebare crap here.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 20

i find the game to be quite a blast, at first i thought it was so large but i ended up finishing the storyline in 3days. Also it seems the devs are watching the signalstudios forum quite a bit, the last 2 hotfixes have been using user feedback so i guess its going to improve rapidly

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345