Looking for new MMORPG

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Looking for new MMORPG

Ok, requirements if possible.

1. A MMORPG that doesn't revolve around PvP.
    2. A game that has tank class, healer and Dps classes.
    3. Has raids or some type of end game content. (Raids Preferred)
    4. Free to play, don't need to use the cash shop to win.

I know this may be a tall order, just tired of playing Neverwinter. I got to the end of the game and it seems everyone cares about pvp and there is no raiding in the game. Just small five man dungeons that are a cake walk. I want the classic tank classes and heal classes as well. I mean where healing is healing and tanking means keeping the aggro of the adds in order for the group not to wipe.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 30

Achaea - Heavily focused on RP, handful of factions to join, there is PvP and city-raids but they're not mandatory to participate in. Lots of classes that can serve different roles in PvP or hunting, like 16 classes in total.

Lusternia - Bit like Achaea with a focus on RP, but a little bit more "silly" and "tea-time roleplay".

Currently Playing: Achaea

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Aktillum View Post
    Achaea - Heavily focused on RP, handful of factions to join, there is PvP and city-raids but they're not mandatory to participate in. Lots of classes that can serve different roles in PvP or hunting, like 16 classes in total.
    Not mandatory like AIKA's forced faction/citizen/non-citizen PVP world even on PVE Servers? :V (Or how during territory wars, the world turns forced open world PVP? Even on PVE Servers?)

As for the OP, try TERA :V

The right man, in the wrong place... can make all the difference in the world.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: An Epic Computer

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    As for the OP, try TERA :V
    This game isn't dependent on the cash shop at all? I just don't want to get to end game and find out I need to get stuff from the cash stop to do better. I don't mind if I have to grind hard in the game to get the same thing some people got from cash shop.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma346 View Post
    This game isn't dependent on the cash shop at all? I just don't want to get to end game and find out I need to get stuff from the cash stop to do better. I don't mind if I have to grind hard in the game to get the same thing some people got from cash shop.
    You can trade costume skins for in-game money you receive from the item mall, but that's about it really. The only other things the item mall has to offer... are mounts really. The only "Boost" bonuses you can get for paying money to enmasse, (Not frogster, don't even touch the EU/Frogster TERA) is via the VIP Service, which is a monthly subscription, and it only gives like, a brown lion mount, and like, EXP Bonuses and stuff... no stat boosters.

The right man, in the wrong place... can make all the difference in the world.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: An Epic Computer

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 30

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Not mandatory like AIKA's forced faction/citizen/non-citizen PVP world even on PVE Servers? :V (Or how during territory wars, the world turns forced open world PVP? Even on PVE Servers?)
    No, not even close. Basically, a group of players from another faction ('city' in Achaea) can show up in your city and declare a raid. Only people who engage them can be PvP'd. You're free to walk away and go do other stuff.

Currently Playing: Achaea