Maplestory 2 First Look -- Official Gameplay Trailer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #11
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29
    Technikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,367
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    It looks cute and all but doesn't really feel like Maple at all too me.

    I really dislike when companies try make their games "different".. just look at Ragnarok trying to make their games 3d and not working out too well.

    So hopefully it turns out to be a decent game.

  2. #12
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80
    ASNZern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,627
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Technikal View Post
    It looks cute and all but doesn't really feel like Maple at all too me.

    I really dislike when companies try make their games "different".. just look at Ragnarok trying to make their games 3d and not working out too well.

    So hopefully it turns out to be a decent game.
    RO2 failed not because it turned 3d. It failed cuz it's missing all features that made RO epic.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

  3. #13
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,871
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    What is this shit?!


  4. #14
    Super Moderator Reputation: 184
    Arri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,612
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    So Maplestory 2 is made of legos :P


  5. #15
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,613
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    looks like nintendoland lol

    Currently Playing: FFXIV

    >Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

  6. #16
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,332
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    am i the only one who thinks they're going to try and milk the MINECRAFT audience?
    look at the game. holy donkeyballs.

    there's a wolf in my heart

  7. #17
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,609
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASNZern View Post
    RO2 failed not because it turned 3d. It failed cuz it's missing all features that made RO epic.
    Plus New WarpPortal made it more pay2win with statted costumes that gives insane bonuses (Wedding Dress / Tux.)

    The right man, in the wrong place... can make all the difference in the world.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: An Epic Computer

  8. #18
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,832
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    **** off with the bullshit referrals. Either post the original links or don't post at all.

  9. #19
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,609
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    **** off with the bullshit referrals. Either post the original links or don't post at all.
    Yep, referall links need to be labeled saying they are referral links, and you also need to provide the non-referral links too. Also, don't make a second thread just because of that.

    The right man, in the wrong place... can make all the difference in the world.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: An Epic Computer

  10. #20
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,832
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Yep, referall links need to be labeled saying they are referral links, and you also need to provide the non-referral links too. Also, don't make a second thread just because of that.
    Hey, if this thread gets deleted or sent to the shameless promotions, my thread'll be back up.


    (Though, I'm just being a douche overall with this thread and OP)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •