Maplestory 2 First Look -- Official Gameplay Trailer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Undead Reputation: 447

has blocks, must be minecraft

also, I don't see a referral...

edit: nvm, I think bunzz got it.
    Last edited by Z0MBiE; 05-23-2014 at 03:13 PM.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    has blocks, must be minecraft

also, I don't see a referral...

edit: nvm, I think bunzz got it.
    It's like the first 10-20 seconds of the video (For a promo code/etc. off Wildstar.)

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

The Undead Reputation: 447

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    It's like the first 10-20 seconds of the video (For a promo code/etc. off Wildstar.)
    oh, well I just skipped that shit. not going to sit here all butt hurt because someone made me click a bar to move the video along.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 28

They're not simply "referral links", they're legitimate discounts, that I've labeled as such, and there are not a lot of sales going on for these games any longer. If you have no interest in a legitimate 20% discount off the games offered, then ignore it? Not going to withold an opportunity for people to save money, while also helping fuel the content that I put out there, just because you somehow think I spent up to 12 hours making videos simply to promote a YouTube channel for the hell of it.

I put out information that a lot of times, a lot of people don't know about. If you already learned about it, that's great, no harm no foul. However, there are those who haven't learned of certain news. It feels good to spread the information and possibly hype for different games that I believe are worth playing, or looking forward to. These "referral links" are links to the actual sale offers (and coupon codes) for these sales.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Xaenex View Post
    They're not simply "referral links", they're legitimate discounts, that I've labeled as such, and there are not a lot of sales going on for these games any longer. If you have no interest in a legitimate 20% discount off the games offered, then ignore it? Not going to withold an opportunity for people to save money, while also helping fuel the content that I put out there, just because you somehow think I spent up to 12 hours making videos simply to promote a YouTube channel for the hell of it.

I put out information that a lot of times, a lot of people don't know about. If you already learned about it, that's great, no harm no foul. However, there are those who haven't learned of certain news. It feels good to spread the information and possibly hype for different games that I believe are worth playing, or looking forward to. These "referral links" are links to the actual sale offers (and coupon codes) for these sales.
    Tried paypal donations instead?

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Tried paypal donations instead?
    With paypal donations you're donating to someone, which usually garners not much more than a "Thank you" of some form. With my deals, you're saving 20% off these games (able to buy the Deluxe edition for the same exact price of the Standard Edition, in many cases), while I get a cut that's less than $3 (per-purchase). Mind you, not even Steam is offering many of these sales/deals.

Anyway, back to the original point of this thread, being this trailer, I'm really interested in how this voxel/cube-based gameplay is going to turn out. To me the game seems to be a mix of Bastion and Wakfu Online, rather than anything minecrafted/cube world/trove related. There's something about a couple scenes in particular (such as the mini-game with the exploding and collapsing tiles) that has me interested in what other details will come out about this game.

Elsa! :3 Reputation: 572

Protip: at least warn the mod that infracts you before undoing his actions.

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    So Maplestory 2 is made of legos :P
    Maplestory 1 had its fair share of lego maps too.

lol bumping locked thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123