Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27

Thread: Maplestory 2 First Look -- Official Gameplay Trailer

  1. #1
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 28
    Xaenex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Maplestory 2 First Look -- Official Gameplay Trailer

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


    In this Maplestory 2 First Look, you'll see the debut of the Maplestory 2 Gameplay Trailer we've been all waiting for. I have to admit that it delivered way more than I expected. With the debut of this trailer, I'm more committed than ever to bring you guys quality information about this upcoming MMO, the Maplestory sequel many have been waiting for.
    Last edited by SnOwBunZz; 05-23-2014 at 03:42 PM.

  2. #2
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 37
    PaperJedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wait were am I!? HELP!
    Posts
    1,805
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Holy shiet mang I am stoked about MS2 looks hella awesome. Is there any word on NA release?
    Proudly spending your 2 cents.
    Moonies Plox!
    *Hunting person who invented Bit Torrent*

    Nothing like a awesome Dungeon Crawler
    Or a great First Person Shooter





  3. #3
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 102
    firemonk98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Is this a troll?

  4. #4
    Game List Master Reputation: 239
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    4,681
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firemonk98 View Post
    Is this a troll?
    Why would it be a troll?

  5. #5
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 80
    ASNZern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,815
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Instance or open world ?
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you. My 3D Character Artist Folio

  6. #6
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 28
    Xaenex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASNZern View Post
    Instance or open world ?
    It looks zone to zone based, like Maplestory 1 :o

  7. #7
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20
    Narog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    looks instance and not much like the original at all

  8. #8
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Made me chuckle seeing those ref links. This seems like a thread that should be in shameless shil-I mean advertising.

  9. #9
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I dont care if its instanced, open world, die hard grinding! I. WANNA. PLAY! Look at the customization posibilities and there are even mini games :O This game is really going to have a really good or bad community but i think itll be the first
    IGN: Pandalexx
    Games: Various
    Story Of My Life: Sh!t happens


    "Live Today Like You Die Tomorrow, "

  10. #10
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 102
    firemonk98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaoscauser View Post
    Why would it be a troll?
    Ah, nvm I only saw the first 20 seconds and gave up. I managed to watch the rest of the video and holy shit. this. game. looks.



























































    ok.

  11. #11
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 29
    Technikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,502
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    It looks cute and all but doesn't really feel like Maple at all too me.

    I really dislike when companies try make their games "different".. just look at Ragnarok trying to make their games 3d and not working out too well.

    So hopefully it turns out to be a decent game.

  12. #12
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 80
    ASNZern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,815
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Technikal View Post
    It looks cute and all but doesn't really feel like Maple at all too me.

    I really dislike when companies try make their games "different".. just look at Ragnarok trying to make their games 3d and not working out too well.

    So hopefully it turns out to be a decent game.
    RO2 failed not because it turned 3d. It failed cuz it's missing all features that made RO epic.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you. My 3D Character Artist Folio

  13. #13
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    What is this shit?!


  14. #14
    Super Moderator Reputation: 208
    Arri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,732
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    So Maplestory 2 is made of legos :P


  15. #15
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 834
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    15,011
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    looks like nintendoland lol

  16. #16
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    am i the only one who thinks they're going to try and milk the MINECRAFT audience?
    look at the game. holy donkeyballs.

  17. #17
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASNZern View Post
    RO2 failed not because it turned 3d. It failed cuz it's missing all features that made RO epic.
    Plus New WarpPortal made it more pay2win with statted costumes that gives insane bonuses (Wedding Dress / Tux.)

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

  18. #18
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    **** off with the bullshit referrals. Either post the original links or don't post at all.

  19. #19
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    **** off with the bullshit referrals. Either post the original links or don't post at all.
    Yep, referall links need to be labeled saying they are referral links, and you also need to provide the non-referral links too. Also, don't make a second thread just because of that.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

  20. #20
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,906
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Yep, referall links need to be labeled saying they are referral links, and you also need to provide the non-referral links too. Also, don't make a second thread just because of that.
    Hey, if this thread gets deleted or sent to the shameless promotions, my thread'll be back up.


    (Though, I'm just being a douche overall with this thread and OP)

  21. #21
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    6,129
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    has blocks, must be minecraft

    also, I don't see a referral...

    edit: nvm, I think bunzz got it.
    Last edited by Z0MBiE; 05-23-2014 at 03:13 PM.

  22. #22
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    has blocks, must be minecraft

    also, I don't see a referral...

    edit: nvm, I think bunzz got it.
    It's like the first 10-20 seconds of the video (For a promo code/etc. off Wildstar.)

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

  23. #23
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    6,129
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    It's like the first 10-20 seconds of the video (For a promo code/etc. off Wildstar.)
    oh, well I just skipped that shit. not going to sit here all butt hurt because someone made me click a bar to move the video along.

  24. #24
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 28
    Xaenex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    They're not simply "referral links", they're legitimate discounts, that I've labeled as such, and there are not a lot of sales going on for these games any longer. If you have no interest in a legitimate 20% discount off the games offered, then ignore it? Not going to withold an opportunity for people to save money, while also helping fuel the content that I put out there, just because you somehow think I spent up to 12 hours making videos simply to promote a YouTube channel for the hell of it.

    I put out information that a lot of times, a lot of people don't know about. If you already learned about it, that's great, no harm no foul. However, there are those who haven't learned of certain news. It feels good to spread the information and possibly hype for different games that I believe are worth playing, or looking forward to. These "referral links" are links to the actual sale offers (and coupon codes) for these sales.

  25. #25
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaenex View Post
    They're not simply "referral links", they're legitimate discounts, that I've labeled as such, and there are not a lot of sales going on for these games any longer. If you have no interest in a legitimate 20% discount off the games offered, then ignore it? Not going to withold an opportunity for people to save money, while also helping fuel the content that I put out there, just because you somehow think I spent up to 12 hours making videos simply to promote a YouTube channel for the hell of it.

    I put out information that a lot of times, a lot of people don't know about. If you already learned about it, that's great, no harm no foul. However, there are those who haven't learned of certain news. It feels good to spread the information and possibly hype for different games that I believe are worth playing, or looking forward to. These "referral links" are links to the actual sale offers (and coupon codes) for these sales.
    Tried paypal donations instead?

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •