my future is slowy starting and my new diagnosed

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

Default my future is slowy starting and my new diagnosed

Well as you all know i have venting and whined here for so long. Because of my depression and stuff. Well my doctor gave me some new depression pills to go with my zoloft and anxiety pills. ive restarted my zoloft last week after i quit taking them for almost a year. and they them selfs barely worked but im slowly thinking positive about life now. now with these new pills i feel for once in my life i may feel happy. im slowly gotten to where i look at things different. i used to only look forward to death. but now i look at things the simple things. i saw a moth in my room last night flying around and he landed on my hand. it actually made me smile. the anixty pills haven't had to much of a chance to work but they are calming me down. im not on the xanys any more they did not work. but what made me the most happy is my doc sat down and said im not schizophrenic and all the other doctors have wrong diagnosed me. she said the voices in my head and my other problems are comeing from my post traumatic stress disorder. i got a new therapist im going to see soon to try to get help. i just wanted to share. as i feel like for once in my life im going to get better. i feel still not 100 percent happy but im not sitting around like a zombie sad and depressed. i am thinking postive for once and am going to try to live life the best i can. i only can live once i might as well live it the fullist i can. thanks guys for reading. i know i worded it wrong im half a sleep becuase of them meds.
    Im not crazy you are crazy! Any ways you show me love i will show you love. Cant we just get along and some peace for once

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 384

See? Positivity brings change bro.
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 134

Congrats duby! Keep going at it!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Yay for emotions! I like feeling happy too.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Super Moderator Reputation: 348

When it comes to anti-depressants a friend of mine told me something about their effects and why you would take them, and I've come to believe this too. Antidepressants won't make you happy, they just provide a "reset button". It's down to you to use that clarity to deal with your problems and make decisions as to what you want to do next. I don't know your personal circumstances but if there are any environmental, family, social or other personal factors that have been impacting on your wellbeing this would be the perfect time to try and deal with them. It's not as simple as that of course, and it takes time, but use this time to evaluate what you want to do and where you are going. Try something new, go from there.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Murxidon View Post
    When it comes to anti-depressants a friend of mine told me something about their effects and why you would take them, and I've come to believe this too. Antidepressants won't make you happy, they just provide a "reset button". It's down to you to use that clarity to deal with your problems and make decisions as to what you want to do next. I don't know your personal circumstances but if there are any environmental, family, social or other personal factors that have been impacting on your wellbeing this would be the perfect time to try and deal with them. It's not as simple as that of course, and it takes time, but use this time to evaluate what you want to do and where you are going. Try something new, go from there.
    thats true they our a reset button. ive been on depression pills for a long long time. but i made my mind and told it i am going to take my meds like i am supposed to. things are slowly changeing. i may be getting a little money soon enough to buy a pc. and some clothes. i even cleaned my room. and helped the fam around the home. i am slowly thinking postive and i feel like my life may turn for the good.
    Im not crazy you are crazy! Any ways you show me love i will show you love. Cant we just get along and some peace for once

Super Moderator Reputation: 348

That's good news. Even the little things help. The fact you get up, clean your room, even get ready may seem like little things but they are actually big achievements. Keep it going.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    a lot of gifs
    Somewhere among them all is one that truly describes my feelings.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!