the elder scrolls online questions

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default the elder scrolls online questions

hey

I've played WoW now for a while and want try something else because i got bored there and i was thinking about TESO. Now I've some questions about it before i should buy it:

- Will it be still popular in the future? I heard it's popular @ launch but also that many ppl leave because of the bugs etc.

- is it playable for someone with trembling hands? Unlike WoW it seems u need aim by yourself

- if it's playable for me, what class should i take? was thinking about a melee class as ranged need better aim.

- how's the pvp and pve there? Is pvp and pve hard 2 learn? I like both in wow but it had 2 many different ability's.

PS. sorry about my english:P

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

ESO still has a tremendously large population. I see it being popular for a while. I just rolled an alt that is only lvl 7. Low lvl zones are still full of players.

PvE is probably the most enjoyable I have experienced in an MMO. combat is action, so you need to aim and dodge, use your crowd controls, etc. I don't think it is very hard to learn. I can't speak for PvP because I have never partaken.

You can only use 12 abilities at one time. With one weapon you get 6 skills, then you can swap weapons whenever you want (in middle of fight) to your secondary weapon where you get 6 more, so you really have to decide what you want and how you want to play to set u your skill bars.

And you should really just go for the class that has the abilities you enjoy :P. You can literally make any class do anything. You can have a sorcerer wearing heavy armor and wielding a 2h sword/maul/axe. Sorc can summon pets so you can summon them, and use your melee against enemies while supplementing it with the magic of the sorc .

Like I made a Dragon Knight, which is the "tank" class, but I wear robes and wield a staff and heal/buff/crowd control and am quite effective at it.

Each class gets 3 skill lines to put points into, and each weapon has its own skill line to put points into. You can wield any weapon you like .

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

ty for your reply. Guess I will try it out then^^

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 41

I wouldn't suggest picking it up, and i was a major advocate for the game before it was launched. Beta ruined it for me :c

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 30

dont just go buy coz one person liked it.
    there are alot of ppl that got disapointed by this game. besides its money grab

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

waste of money imo, better option is to play tera really

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

Haha tera is kinda trash. Don't not check it out cuz onrpg says it sucks. Most of onrpg will spread hate on ESO. Why? Because they read one review somewhere that said it was bad or they played the first beta and made a call on he game (first few betas were.... Pretty bad). Honestly, the population in game is still huge and must everyone in game is enjoying themselves. It is in no way a cash grab. Zenimax really wants to please it's players and you can really see their efforts come through in their communication, patches, and updates. When it comes to ESO by no means listen to this community. They unfairly hate it. Find honest nonbiased reviews (yes ESO reviews out there can be biased towards hate on it)

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

the game will eventually go free to play or die but from here on the population is going to decrease

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 17

Just wait for it to go F2P, it's inevitable as the game is super mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawnawgwa View Post
    Haha tera is kinda trash. Don't not check it out cuz onrpg says it sucks. Most of onrpg will spread hate on ESO. Why? Because they read one review somewhere that said it was bad or they played the first beta and made a call on he game (first few betas were.... Pretty bad). Honestly, the population in game is still huge and must everyone in game is enjoying themselves. It is in no way a cash grab. Zenimax really wants to please it's players and you can really see their efforts come through in their communication, patches, and updates. When it comes to ESO by no means listen to this community. They unfairly hate it. Find honest nonbiased reviews (yes ESO reviews out there can be biased towards hate on it)
    Likewise don't listen to fanboys. Check out Angry Joe's reivew:

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by Bawnawgwa View Post
    it is in every way a cash grab, but fanboys won't realize this until they get ****ed over.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast