the elder scrolls online questions

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

Oh? How am I being ****ed over? I have had over a month of extreme enjoyment. That is worth the 60 bucks because most single players won't last you that long. It will NOT go free to play anytime soon. You guys are not in game. I am. I witness the community for the game everyday and it is going very strong. I am not fanboying. I hardly know anything about elder scrolls.... I am enjoying this mmo however.

What I am doing is getting to protect this game from you guys hating on it do to hearsay and not actually experiencing. Angry Joe's review is a waste of time. It misrepresents the game completely.

Like I said I am in no way an ES fanboy. But you guys who have not actually experienced the game need to shut up about it. Nothing you say is valid if all you are going off of is hearsay.

The game is far from mediocre. It is very high quality with a great story to play through

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Didn't the economy get royally **** over by a bug that was reported in early beta? Or did they manage to repair the damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Eh... I couldn't tell you. I don't pay much attention to the economy. My character is pretty self sustaining, so I don't buy anything really.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by Bawnawgwa View Post
    Oh? How am I being ****ed over? I have had over a month of extreme enjoyment. That is worth the 60 bucks because most single players won't last you that long. It will NOT go free to play anytime soon. You guys are not in game. I am. I witness the community for the game everyday and it is going very strong. I am not fanboying. I hardly know anything about elder scrolls.... I am enjoying this mmo however.

What I am doing is getting to protect this game from you guys hating on it do to hearsay and not actually experiencing. Angry Joe's review is a waste of time. It misrepresents the game completely.

Like I said I am in no way an ES fanboy. But you guys who have not actually experienced the game need to shut up about it. Nothing you say is valid if all you are going off of is hearsay.

The game is far from mediocre. It is very high quality with a great story to play through
    i played it for 2 weeks, grew tired of it, got it refunded.

high quality? great story? pu-lease.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 40

As a Vet 5 Player in ESO the game iss trash there is nothing to it and a major waste of time. Endgame is non existant and DKS rule the game.
    Proudly spending your 2 cents.
    Moonies Plox!
    *Hunting person who invented Bit Torrent*

Nothing like a awesome Dungeon Crawler
    Or a great First Person Shooter

Playing WildStar: Class - Warrior Tank Human Exile

Well my highest level character is 48 and still going through the story. I find the zones to be huge and beautiful, crafting to be unique, etc. So yes, the game is high quality and it makes no sense to say it isn't. I am loving the story to the game, not everyone will I understand.

But you people need to have your PERSONAL reasons to not like the game. All I see from ONRPG community is people going "it sucks, its bad." Well that is nice, I am glad you read that somewhere and took that for your own opinion. At least that is what it sounds like with such unfounded hate towards it. You need actual reasons, or else your just uselessly grumbling and mumbling.

Now when I hit "endgame" will I find it isn't there and grow tired? Perhaps, but I am not there yet and have loved the ride so far, so the game has been worth the money to me. I have gotten more time out of it than most single players you would pay 60 bucks for.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 173

Quote Originally Posted by Bawnawgwa View Post
    But you people need to have your PERSONAL reasons to not like the game. All I see from ONRPG community is people going "it sucks, its bad." Well that is nice, I am glad you read that somewhere and took that for your own opinion.
    I normally don't make it a habit of responding to fan boys, unless I'm trolling them, so I'll try to keep this brief. I've seen countless threads like this one and lots of people that have actually played the game, like you, have given a negative opinion of it. If I'm not mistaken a couple of them are in this thread. You mentioned earlier about giving an unbiased of ESO, but you also mention that reviews are bias because of the hate it has received. How do you know that people don't actually hate the game on it's own merit? Does a review have to be positive for you to find it unbiased?

I have briefly played the final release of ESO. I also played the first couple of betas. I do agree that the final release is better than the betas, but there are still a bunch of things that I don't like. I don't like how the lore/story seems simpler compared to it it's single-player game; it feels generic. I don't like how PvP is handled. I don't like how buggy the game was,might have been fixed now, when I played. I experienced bugs just trying to change camera mods. BOTS. I know they're banning them left and right but FFS get it together.

Plus the economy is ruined and one of my favorite things to do in games is become one of the richer characters. People duplicated all those items and have ruined the economic aspect of the game.

IIRC the reason it looks populated is because they use mega servers instead of cluster servers.
    Last edited by Phanein; 05-27-2014 at 11:10 PM.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    I normally don't make it a habit of responding to fan boys, unless I'm trolling them, so I'll try to keep this brief. I've seen countless threads like this one and lots of people that have actually played the game, like you, have given a negative opinion of it. If I'm not mistaken a couple of them are in this thread. You mentioned earlier about giving an unbiased of ESO, but you also mention that reviews are bias because of the hate it has received. How do you know that people don't actually hate the game on it's own merit? Does a review have to be positive for you to find it unbiased?

I have briefly played the final release of ESO. I also played the first couple of betas. I do agree that the final release is better than the betas, but there are still a bunch of things that I don't like. I don't like how the lore/story seems simpler compared to it it's single-player game; it feels generic. I don't like how PvP is handled. I don't like how buggy the game was,might have been fixed now, when I played. I experienced bugs just trying to change camera mods. BOTS. I know they're banning them left and right but FFS get it together.

Plus the economy is ruined and one of my favorite things to do in games is become one of the richer characters. People duplicated all those items and have ruined the economic aspect of the game.
    you

oh my god ****ing sig

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    you

oh my god ****ing sig

If only we could sig that much text.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

dont worry he will forget it within a day

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast