#YesAllWomen

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The Devil's Advocate. Reputation: 354

I think there are issues on both sides.

Men get the short end of the stick on some things.

Women on other things.

I think we're at an age in western culture where there really aren't any massive injustices amongst genders that aren't corrected rather quickly.

The wage gap has been proven bullshit on a few occasions, men are starting to get more equal rights when it comes to paternal arrangements, etc.

Yelling and whining on Tumblr? Yeah, that's just being immature and angsty, irrelevant of what it is you're whining about.
    On nights like tonight when no one's around, I turn off the lights, and I float off the ground.

And I smile like I used to when you were around.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    I think there are issues on both sides.

Men get the short end of the stick on some things.

Women on other things.

I think we're at an age in western culture where there really aren't any massive injustices amongst genders that aren't corrected rather quickly.

The wage gap has been proven bullshit on a few occasions, men are starting to get more equal rights when it comes to paternal arrangements, etc.

Yelling and whining on Tumblr? Yeah, that's just being immature and angsty, irrelevant of what it is you're whining about.
    Thank you, Cingal. It's a little sickening when people spout out such ignorance about how "horrible" their lives are because of their gender in the US. Now, other places, sure, I agree with.

The Undead Reputation: 470

yeahh screw women woo

*burns clothing*

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 585

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Seems some people are angry at the world. I'm just feeling sad today...

Stay frosty.

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 229

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    i'm sick of all these women oppressing us men! walking around in high heels, like they're better than us! guuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrlllllllllllllll!

Fixed that for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by xBlazex View Post
    sorry for you have the evil heart in the universe. your type are just destroy are world
    The battle of science vs. religion ended when churches started putting lightning rods on their steeples.

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 163

What even is this thread.. is it just a rage at girls thing?

Edit: Nevermind. Looked into it for myself, don't care, don't wanna discuss.
    Last edited by Elegance; 05-27-2014 at 09:16 PM.

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

Spend less time on Twitter and/or Tumblr.

[EDIT]: Balls. I locked this on accident. Please hold.

[EDIT2]: Unlocked. You may resume your internet rage.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 166

Don't say something and look like you might be stupid; Say something and remove any doubt that you are, in fact, stupid.
    Last edited by Phanein; 05-28-2014 at 12:41 AM.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Your problem is you think we have "men's rights."
    There are only "human rights" and making sure all people get to enjoy them equally.

Women is the US are often treated as targets and less than equal to men. It's a LOT worse in other countries.
    If you feel attacked by women complaining about this you may have a problem.

I'm personally nice to, support women, and know they deserve equal rights. As a result, I don't feel even a little attacked.

On a plus side, people seeing you bitterly argue against equal human rights will probably kill your popularity outside of hate groups and far right Republicans.
    Last edited by FarmerM; 05-28-2014 at 02:11 AM.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Your problem is you think we have "men's rights."
    There are only "human rights" and making sure all people get to enjoy them equally.

Women is the US are often treated as targets and less than equal to men. It's a LOT worse in other countries.
    If you feel attacked by women complaining about this you may have a problem.

I'm personally nice to, support women, and know they deserve equal rights. As a result, I don't feel even a little attacked.

On a plus side, people seeing you bitterly argue against equal human rights will probably kill your popularity outside of hate groups and far right Republicans.
    Yeah, because people with brains are going to get upset that I'm not ok with people who want to kill me because of my gender. Seriously, you people are mental. Oh man, woman have problems, so let's blindly follow the extremists? You need help.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast